Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders - page 97. (Read 61959 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
How can we deal with team's members?
sometimes they appear here
but the fastest way is to chat with them in tg
I just dont know what to think about this one. Would like to see more ppl in the team, but love the idea.
what kind of members you want to see?
Hire someone who'll be responsible for answering investors' questions in thread, please.
lol
I think that they have more stuff to do
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I just dont know what to think about this one. Would like to see more ppl in the team, but love the idea.
Hire someone who'll be responsible for answering investors' questions in thread, please.
Activity: 420
How much they raised already? And what you offer better, than your competitors?
come on
they did some comparisson on site
Tokenbox is building the next generation global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology,
it provides two main features to address known problems in the field of today’s global real estate
but the pre sale is privite so I can't see how much dd they raise
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
come on
Tokenbox is building the next generation global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology,
it provides two main features to address known problems in the field of today’s global real estate
Earn with impressio.io
come on
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
I understand correctly that the project plans to pool investment in portfolio investments from various investment funds to maximize the diversification of investors' funds?
I'm at loss here too. Kinda understand some point of it but mostly guess. Hope dev could help to explain this TOKENBOX for easier to understand.
Earn with impressio.io
I understand correctly that the project plans to pool investment in portfolio investments from various investment funds to maximize the diversification of investors' funds?
suppose to be true
Activity: 574
another question then  - when the ICO ends?
the ico(tbe) did not start yet and you already  think about the end   Cheesy
in will be ended in December
another question then  - when the ICO ends?
i see you have a good chat here! but i have a question: How does the security system work?
I'm not a developer but I think that answer is correct
TBX tokens would not be deemed as securities by SEC based on the famous Howey test. they should pay a lot of attention to that matter and are in continuous communications with US attorneys while formalizing their position.
that is what other projects use
but they said that the security system will be complex and next levelled
sure, but in the wp, it is briefly described
i see you have a good chat here! but i have a question: How does the security system work?
TBX tokens would not be deemed as securities by SEC based on the famous Howey test. they should pay a lot of attention to that matter and are in continuous communications with US attorneys while formalizing their position.
but they said that the security system will be complex and next leveled
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
also who is controlling the funds of the platform? what funds will be there?
tokenbox will continuously set up investment funds on the tokebox Platform to serve as a proof of concept. To leverage the existing expertise of tokenbox, the first fund will be a high-yield fixed income fund in alternative lending. they are going to launch like it is written in roadmap
The next fund in the roadmap will be oriented toward a low-risk fixed income to provide more diversification and protection for investors seeking safe-havens.
Pages:
Jump to: