Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 27. (Read 4590 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
If i were to invest in this project, how long would it be before i get my returns back?
Activity: 84
I really like the concept of this project and how 90% of the control and power is vested in the our hands, the investors. Finally a platform where we can voice our opinions.
Activity: 98
How do I keep myself up to date with the current news and happenings of this project and get updated? Also, how can I ask questions regarding the project?
Activity: 42
Would you be planning on having a social media bounty for your program?
Thank you.
Activity: 72
Tokeneo is the first cryptocurrency ever to offer a staggering revenue share model and it avails the use of one of a kind and simple yet powerful tools that help the investors to track and analyse their asset performance like never before. This is a platform where investors finally have a voice of their own and they can also influence the development of this project.
Activity: 7
Will you be launching an application that the investors or people belonging to this community will be able to use?
Activity: 51
Where could i learn more about the fiat integration system and the currencies and wallets accepted for this project?
Thank you.
Activity: 11
I want to know what makes this project the ‘worlds first community owned crypto exchange’? What role will the community have in this project?
brand new
Activity: 0
I would want to know the total sum of tokens that will be distributed in this project and what will happen to the tokens at the end of the project if they are left unsold?
Will you be launching a bounty programme for this platform? What social media platforms will this bounty programme entail and how many tokens will be assigned to this bounty program?
Activity: 56
There are a total of 100,000,000 tokens out of which 80% are reserved for ICO public token crowd sale, 8% for the pre-ICO stage and 2% for the active members of the bounty campaign. You can find more information about their token distribution and other details on their whitepaper or website.
I would like to know how many tokens are reserved for the pre-ICO and ICO stage. And if there will be a bounty, what percentage of the total tokens is reserved for the bounty?
What are the dates for the pre-ICO stage and the ICO stage? And also when would these stages end?
I would like to know how many tokens are reserved for the pre-ICO and ICO stage. And if there will be a bounty, what percentage of the total tokens is reserved for the bounty?
Thank you. I find this project very unique and interesting and the fact that investors can have a say in the development and have control and influence the functioning attracts me more and i well definitely participate in this project. Keep us updated please!

Hello, I am a citizen of the United States of America. Can I take part in this ICO and if yes will i be able to use USD as a form of payment/currency?
Thank you.

Hi John. You're free to participate. There are no restrictions!
Activity: 98
How often will the income of the investors be distributed and will this be paid out directly into their internal wallets? What precautions have you taken in order to avoid generating any additional cost in the form of transaction fees?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
In my opinion, this project is different and unique, the first unique community-based crypto exchange in the world, hopefully this project will have many investors to join together.
Activity: 56
Tokeneo is the world's first community based crypto exchange, but how will the community be able  to put forth their views and ideas for the development of this project? Do you have an app for the same which will help the investors influence the working of this project?
Does this ICO require any specific participation requirements? If yes where could i find a detailed list of the same? I want to invest in this opportunity.
How is the crowdsale of this project divided and what percentage of the tokens  can we get by performing in the bounty part of this ICO?
A great team surely does make a great project but i would like to know what other partners does this platform have under partnership?
Pages:
Jump to: