Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN]📈[ICO] Tokeneo Exchange - World's 1st Community-owned Crypto Exchange🌎 - page 23. (Read 4548 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Are there any limitations to the token exchange program?
Activity: 98
What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 42
Do we have the opportunity to see how much money has already collected your project without registration? I think it would be great if this information was listed on the website
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Nikhil Sethi: I know him
Carefully think before join to this ICO, this is very unserious guy, proofs one post upper.
For any inconvenient question he answer: fud = ban
Activity: 84
https://i.imgur.com/bNjGrfn.jpg

SCAMMERS

Beware, Nikhil Sethi this is the same Marketing Director from Morpheus Network, who never paid his bounty hunter for six months,

His photo is here https://i.imgur.com/bNjGrfn.jpg

go to their bounty channel https://t.me/morpheusbounty you will be able to see all those bounty hunters complains,
he can just ignore and put a deaf ear on all those complaints for months.

Friendly reminder : Join this new bounty program at your own risk, most likely you will not get pay for your hard work.
copper member
Activity: 78
i joined the ico and waiting your platform. thanks

Thank you, stay tuned for more!
How can we express our views and opinions regarding the development of this project?
I want to know when could have access to the app?
Activity: 70
Joined the ICO. Stoked to be a part of this project
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
i joined the ico and waiting your platform. thanks
copper member
What is the stellar technology used in this project? Just curious.

Hello,
You could check out our whitepaper to know about the same.
Thank you!
copper member
This project is really transparent and seems completely reliable. The fact that the investors can hold 90% of the control is what strikes out to me. Good job

Agreed. In addition to this, the 50-50 revenue sharing model is unique and works in our favour too.

Thank you! Stay tuned for more updates.
What is the stellar technology used in this project? Just curious.
This project is really transparent and seems completely reliable. The fact that the investors can hold 90% of the control is what strikes out to me. Good job

Agreed. In addition to this, the 50-50 revenue sharing model is unique and works in our favour too.
copper member
Is there any percen Of the tokenks reserved for this platforms sponsors or strategic partners?

Hello,
8,000,000 tokens are reserved for our investors and strategic partners.
Thank you.
copper member
The ICO starts today. Stoked to be a part of this!

Stay tuned for more!
Thank you
The ICO starts today. Stoked to be a part of this!
Is there any percen Of the tokenks reserved for this platforms sponsors or strategic partners?
How does the 50-50 revenue share model work?

The revenue received wil be equally divided between the exchange and the investors, i.e you 50%-50%
Pages:
Jump to: