Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 30. (Read 56930 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Calling a program "sh-ty" Because the dev has similar projects like ALL other Dev's do . Make it a scam... Come on man. It's SIMPLE if you DON'T WANT TO INVEST. DON'T . No one is forcing you with a gun to your head. If we ALL are going to PAY for our mistakes let us learn if it turns out not so great but PLEASE stop this endless tirade each day in this thread. You Obviously aren't invested so why do you care?Huh Really Huh

As you can tell the people who are invested understand the risks. So please do us a favor and go troll another thread.

please....
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Sooo  dev you already  "made" a new  coin with high roi %masternode  shit... geez..  and  people will fall again....xuv  is another  scam from this  shitty  dev....
I'm excited for the launch. The Tech Support with the coin is amazing.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

The kind of distribution is not bad.
Hope that coin is not only a copy/paste coin.
Do know anybody which exchange for start?
I hope cryptopia.
Let us see what is happend with this coin soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

I am sorry you are so frustrated that people see your posts as useless. Please try to calm down and do something meaningful with your day.

You can throw ad hominems around with as many sockpuppet accounts as you want.

But perhaps you should stop projecting your own frustration. Failed blackmail attempts must be quite vexing.

fwiw, I agree with you 100 percent BTCMILLIONAIRE.   So obvious that many of these accounts here are sock puppets.  Will it rise in price?  Maybe . . but there are SO many red flags here lulz
Thanks. Guess my posts aren't so useless after all considering people agree on my trust page, on this thread, in PMs, and given the fact that dandruf tried to blackmail me. Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

I am sorry you are so frustrated that people see your posts as useless. Please try to calm down and do something meaningful with your day.

But perhaps you should stop projecting your own frustration. Failed blackmail attempts must be quite vexing.

fwiw, I agree with you 100 percent BTCMILLIONAIRE.   So obvious that many of these accounts here are sock puppets.  Will it rise in price?  Maybe . . but there are SO many red flags here lulz

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 20

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

If this was my project I would do the same. You commit deformation and market abuse on no clear grounds. Your posts are unwarranted. This is the development of new fintech and has a right to a development stage. No one honestly needs your advice here.
There is no development of anything being done here.

It's a shitty copy/paste coin that uses hacked accounts, sockpuppets, insults and blackmail to promote itself to clueless people and ponzi riders. Nothing more and nothing less.
Activity: 35
Well, I see some selling points in this project but I think K the dev has some fine tuning to do. I will wait for it to be listed on exchanges before taking a decision. Hopefully it does.
Activity: 20

@BTCMILLIONAIRE

If this was my project I would do the same. You commit deformation and market abuse on no clear grounds. Your posts are unwarranted. This is the development of new fintech and has a right to a development stage. No one honestly needs your advice here.
For anybody who still doesn't believe that this is a scam, here's another piece of info.

The "dev" of this coin has left me a negative rating in a blackmail attempt.

Not only that, this pathetic attempt at silencing me clearly shows that he doesn't understand the trust system on Bitcointalk, which provides further evidence for the fact that he is using a hacked account to abuse its reputation/high activity.

Here is his PM to me:

If you stop bugging us, I and my friends will remove negative ratings.  I see that the negative ratings will affect your career, which I do not want to do.
Activity: 18
dandruff1138 - where did you go? haven't seen you messaging on here since 2014-15, I see you now into snapchat marketing, then this Japanese master node..
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
We see that cryptopia listing will be sooner than expected

Is this the first one to be listed in 8 days?

Yes right
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Is this the first one to be listed in 8 days?
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
To be listed on exchanges in 8 days!

Very excited Smiley Can't wait. One of my first masternodes.
Only 8 more days, then I can buy and trade the coin on real exchanges. It's amazing.

hope it gonna fly
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

8 days feels like forever in crypto. Hopefully it launches on exchanges and launches into space shortly afterwards.

Very excited Smiley Can't wait. One of my first masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: