Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 31. (Read 56932 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Make sure to download this wallet on a separate computer, ideally with a separate connection if you want to make sure that your funds stay safe; if you absolutely have to use a scamcoin that is.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I want to buy some of your coin. However I don't know what my TOK address is.
Is that MEW address?

you should download wallet from http://tokugawacoin.com and then simply click on receive tab, you will see your Tokugawa address, you can use this

This guide is good but, it is somewhat confusing and mind-bending because of its indirect and short descriptions. Also, there are some catches which have to be explained. For instance: It is not clear what to do after closing the wallets.

- Should we seperately send 2500 TOKs to each of them or not?

- Or, do we need to buy additional seperate IPs for other MNs?

- Can we directly setup our second, third or fourth MNs just right from the "Create Masternode" button in the Togugawa-qt wallet without dealing with some manual procedures?

These points are also needed to be addressed in that guide.

Can any friend on here share the screenshots of a multiple MN setup proceeding?

Thank You

you should type  getaccountaddress 1 in each wallet and get an address, then send 2500 coins to it

you should use same privatekey for all masternodes.
same IP as well as same port for all masternodes
we kept it all simple
Do not use the create masternode tab
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

@Netvoyage

Join the Slack community for more details...

Activity: 12

This guide is good but, it is somewhat confusing and mind-bending because of its indirect and short descriptions. Also, there are some catches which have to be explained. For instance: It is not clear what to do after closing the wallets.

- Should we seperately send 2500 TOKs to each of them or not?

- Or, do we need to buy additional seperate IPs for other MNs?

- Can we directly setup our second, third or fourth MNs just right from the "Create Masternode" button in the Togugawa-qt wallet without dealing with some manual procedures?

These points are also needed to be addressed in that guide.

Can any friend on here share the screenshots of a multiple MN setup proceeding?

Thank You
Activity: 10
Is that MEW address?
You can get it in your wallet:
https://gyazo.com/33b3ec7d6f83e1de06f7a44648a559d1
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Is that MEW address?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Is there any exchange on which the coin can be purcahsed ? or the trading of the coin is not open yet. then how come I can get coins to start masternode?

You can buy Tokugawa coins  in this ICO  from http://tokugawacoin.com by logging in
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Is there any exchange on which the coin can be purcahsed ? or the trading of the coin is not open yet. then how come I can get coins to start masternode?
Activity: 1
the end of roadmap is just going to popular?

what the different this coin with other crypto?

what is the purpose tokugawa coin?

ps plus indonesia

im also interested...want to buy 2 masternodes. Do you have this guide for 2 masternodes?
local(hot) or on vps (cold wallet)? I can help u for local.
Would you mind giving me epxlanations about the differences between local and vps services, please.

I think there is not much diference between a hot and a cold wallet, because they are almost identical and when we decide to open a MN, we use the same methods.

Probably the difference is that a HOT WALLET is continuously connected to the internet just as in a VPS system and a COLD WALLET is not.
Activity: 44
I am still waiting for the dev team to post an address where I can send all my money to. This will be the biggest and most successful crypto project of all times!

You can buy coins right now in Automated disbursement ICO phase from http://tokugawacoin.com by signing up, and start Masternode right away.
Thanks for the link to the ICO, then I can buy Tokugawa.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

im also interested...want to buy 2 masternodes. Do you have this guide for 2 masternodes?
local(hot) or on vps (cold wallet)? I can help u for local.
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121

Hi Dear Dandruff,

Thank you so much for your kind Ubuntu Linux setup guide and description. It is very clear and easy-to-apply. By the way, I would like to ask you if you could prepare or upload a Multi-MN guide for Vultr Ubuntu, if possible.

Or, is it possible to open a bounty program for a step-by-step Youtube Video guide?

With Kind Regards...

We will work on this

Hi Dear Dandruff,

Thank you so much for your kind Ubuntu Linux setup guide and description. It is very clear and easy-to-apply. By the way, I would like to ask you if you could prepare or upload a Multi-MN guide for Vultr Ubuntu, if possible.

Or, is it possible to open a bounty program for a step-by-step Youtube Video guide?

With Kind Regards...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
All the coins with mining come to very good places and investors do not hurt. Much better if there are japanese behind the project.
Too bad this one doesn't have anything Japanese behind it. The "dev" (= copy/paster) doesn't even speak Japanese.

日本人です Grin
やはりデッブの垢でしたか

これは正当なプロジェクトです ,

btw : あなたがサポーターでないなら、ここで何をしていますか?
I'll spare you the trouble of going through GT (since your use of pronouns and grammar makes it dead obvious), and tell you the same as I said the before. I'm exposing a scam. There's nothing 正当 (you would generally use 正しい in this context) about this project.

In case it wasn't obvious enough to anyone out there, dev responded to me on an alt account in GT Japanese.

それより btw isn't a thing in Japanese.

Sorry to be late to the party. I also read and write Japanese. I have translated between the PM of Japan and the former POTUS. Even with this little to go on, it's quite clear to me that this Japanese is a product of Google Translate. The writing of Tadashii (正しい) is a good example. No one writes it as 正当. That's first-year Japanese stuff.

One more data point...
The "Dev" also leaves fake feedbacks after getting exposed as a scammer. Apparently I "did not deliver sig", which wouldn't even make sense if I was selling sig formats for campaigns in this whole scenario.
I am still waiting for the dev team to post an address where I can send all my money to. This will be the biggest and most successful crypto project of all times!

You can buy coins right now in Automated disbursement ICO phase from http://tokugawacoin.com by signing up, and start Masternode right away.
Pages:
Jump to: