Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥Tokugawa Coin 🔥 Japanese Masternode 🔥1000% ROI🔥Buy in ICO - page 40. (Read 56932 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
what happen if ICO Stage 2 not successful?

If not successful then we will burn the coins, but it will be successful for sure,
we have invested huge in the promotions
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
what happen if ICO Stage 2 not successful?
I replied to this in your own ANN thread dear
Activity: 1428
Merit: 538
Trolls like you do this to every coin. This happened to VIVO coin, INNOVA coin too,, but they are standing still.

Just wait and watch the progress guys. You will need to digest it, TOKUGAWA coin has the best team and technology along with best planning

We will be on 3 big exchanges. Then lets see what you have to say

I haven't been following this but reading this post makes me rather shy away from this. Those are some bold claims you just put forward! Wink

INNOVA and VIVO didn't make an ICO. As for the trolls, they asked you question about the image you picked from the internet for lying about who is behind the project. You keep ignoring these legitimate questions...
Won't answer if he speaks Japanese either.

- Fake stock image
- Doesn't live in Japan
- Probably doesn't speak Japanese and most likely isn't even Japanese like he claims to be
- Almost surely using a hacked account

All good indicators to go all in! Dev please send me your BTC address, my money is ready to be transferred!
Keep dreaming.

We will all prove you wrong with the success of Tokugawa coin.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
Seem many people say things that are not good about this project. Are they jealous  Wink
yep, i'm sssooo jealous from dev, cause he's making easy btc. go donkies buy him scam
Have u lost the 1° stage???
I can sell you for 0.74$ don't worry... good discount! Cool
if you sell to me at 10c i'm going to buy
0.76$/TOK is the last offer  Shocked
going to wait the dump on exchange   Wink
Activity: 101
Seem many people say things that are not good about this project. Are they jealous  Wink
yep, i'm sssooo jealous from dev, cause he's making easy btc. go donkies buy him scam
0.76$/TOK is the last offer  Shocked
Activity: 756
Merit: 103

LoooooooL
Activity: 101
Anybody know first exchange?
I want see the true price of this coin Wink Maybe it is going to moon, maybe dump very hard.

Thank you
copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
Anybody know first exchange?
I want see the true price of this coin Wink Maybe it is going to moon, maybe dump very hard.
I wonder how much more you guys can get jealous of the success of the coin

The coin was first called Lightningcoin.io before launch, but we changed its name just before launch
Activity: 154
Dev, the HTTPS links in the first post still aren't working
Dev, who are the people in these videos:
- Allie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UdUNEXcIuM (ends abruptly  Huh)
- Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCG0c53vHM

Dev, the Terms of Service are all about LightningCoin Limited and Lightningcoin.com.
The Lightningcoin.com domain is owned by Steven Nerayoff from the US. How is he involved with Tokugawa?

Dev, the Terms of Service seems to be a simple copy / paste replace of https://ionomy.com/terms-service
It even contains information about the Ion tokens: "4.1.1 Token Value Ion tokens are not money or investment securities"

Dev, what is the lightning coin all about? From your main website:

"Tokugawacoin is a decentrilized peer to peer digital currency based on blockchain technology.
Use Tokugawa to secure send and recieve instant transfers of value from anywhere in the world.
Lightning coin will be the first choice for transferring money from one exchange to another, thanks to its super fast transaction confirmations."

Masternode_Support, could you please answer these questions?

Everyone please be careful!
Remember that you are putting money in, but have no way to get it out at the moment.

any masternode holder wants to sell me 100k for 100 sat ? going to dump hard  when listed on exchange Grin doing a favor to you guys, maybe hit will dump to 10 sat

I wonder why you come here daily to talk negative?
I think I know who you are. Maybe I have worked with you before?
I will make sure the coin never falls below $0.75 once it reaches exchange, it is a challenge to you
if you say... no, you dont know me, neither i do. i'm not a dev. just waiting to see your coin *cof scam cof* hit a exchage and falls deeeeeeep down... wow, you have a lot of btc to prevent coin dump ? uhul, guys you heard that ? ez profit.
going to make a fork *cof scam cof* of your coin, will call tokugawaextreme.
any masternode holder wants to sell me 100k for 100 sat ? going to dump hard  when listed on exchange Grin doing a favor to you guys, maybe hit will dump to 10 sat

I will make sure the coin never falls below $0.75 once it reaches exchange, it is a challenge to you
if you say... no, you dont know me, neither i do. i'm not a dev. just waiting to see your coin *cof scam cof* hit a exchage and falls deeeeeeep down... wow, you have a lot of btc to prevent coin dump ? uhul, guys you heard that ? ez profit.

Activity: 96
Scam season is comming. But high risk, high reward. Let me become a donkey, a rich donkey Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: