Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] TradePlayz - APP IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY! - page 2. (Read 1347 times)

copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Is this has an actual games? or it's just the name that sound just like gaming platform with cryptocurrency support for the in game transaction/economy?
Yep there is an actual, working product for this project!

You can find it on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tradeplayz.game

or in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tradeplayz/id1346604958?mt=8

To learn more, be sure to visit our website at www.tradeplayz.com
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Is this has an actual games? or it's just the name that sound just like gaming platform with cryptocurrency support for the in game transaction/economy?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Where can I see the results of the collection of money by the team and tell me how many are left before the end of ICO?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
hi community... here you got the spanish ANN for the spanish speaking community... chicos, ya teneis disponible el hilo anuncio en bitcointalk en español!!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-tradeplayz-aplicacion-disponible-en-itunes-y-google-play-3145819
copper member
such interesting and cool, this project has a great and competent team and im sure this will be great and have a good future in here Grin
Thank you for the kind words!

Visit www.tradeplayz.com to purchase ZED Smiley
Activity: 112
such interesting and cool, this project has a great and competent team and im sure this will be great and have a good future in here Grin
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
An interesting project with an already running application, but could not find information how much money has already been collected.

I think you can roughly estimate how much they raised so far by checking their website.
You can see how many tokens were bought and the current price, which is about $675k atm if I'm correct.
For me, this is better than other gaming platforms as they really have the working app already.
The team needs to market this for the community to learn more about this project.
Thank you, of course it's better when there is information about the sold coins. I think the developer should be more to advertise his working application for the smartphones.

What do you mean by this?
Currently, the app is available for iOS/android devices so if your smartphone has Android 4.0.3 and up system, that should be compatible.

Dev, can you make the app available also for MacBook users?
I'm in front of my laptop all the time and not the phone. Tongue
An interesting project with an already running application, but could not find information how much money has already been collected.

I think you can roughly estimate how much they raised so far by checking their website.
You can see how many tokens were bought and the current price, which is about $675k atm if I'm correct.
For me, this is better than other gaming platforms as they really have the working app already.
The team needs to market this for the community to learn more about this project.
Thank you, of course it's better when there is information about the sold coins. I think the developer should be more to advertise his working application for the smartphones.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

copper member
Thank you so much for the kind words everyone!

Our whitepaper can be found on our website: www.tradeplayz.com

We are getting close to 100 participants in some of our contests on the TradePlayz app, so be sure to download It on Google Play or in the App Store!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Amazing project where can I find a technical document for this project?the realization of this idea can become popular and bring a lot of good profit
Hi guys! How are the fees going? You already have a working application, I hope you will collect enough money!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hi, after i read all of the whitepaper i think you have a nice idea with a smart concept for this project, i wish this project will be success for the future, anywayi really like your web design, simpel but amazing  Smiley Smiley , good luck
are the mobile apps already ready? where they can be seen and tested?
according to your road map, February was indicated, if I'm not mistaken.
it would be interesting to see
Look up TradePlayz in the App Store or download It on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tradeplayz.game

I wondering what are kind of games that the the TradePlayz game platform will be, is this will be as gambling games?
You can find out yourself by downloading the app for yourself on Google Play or App Store. Simply look up TradePlayz!

Seems like a great project, is there a telegram group?!
Yep! You can join our Telegram group here: https://t.me/tradeplayz
The developer say please now the application can be downloaded for free, but in the future you plan to sell the application?
copper member
Can someone share the itunes store link so i can update my thread?
Thanks

edit: nevermind, you guys updated the website.
LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tradeplayz/id1346604958?mt=8

ps. the site has still some layout issues at least on Firefox, Mac OS.
Thank you, we will look into that!

Be sure to download our app on the App Store or on Google Play!
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Can someone share the itunes store link so i can update my thread?
Thanks

edit: nevermind, you guys updated the website.
LINK: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tradeplayz/id1346604958?mt=8

ps. the site has still some layout issues at least on Firefox, Mac OS.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
this is very interesting and cool, this project has a great and competent team and im sure that this will be great and have a good future in this.good for this :)gud luck team

copper member
I hope this project will gain attention to the community. it's not that i'm part of their sig campaign, but, common, so much projects out there without anything to offer but airdrop and everybody is flocking on them, while this one has already their app ready for your download with a rating of 5.0 as of this writing. so yes, i'm proud to be part of the TradePlayz campaign. Grin
Thank you for the kind words! Much appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: