Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] TradePlayz - APP IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY! - page 4. (Read 1347 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Thank you so much to all participants in the bounty campaign and airdrop contests!

saw that the sig campaign spreadsheet is updated. can you pls also include the inclusive dates? so we can track also our posts. thanks.
copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
Thank you so much to all participants in the bounty campaign and airdrop contests!
copper member
platform tradeplayz is a platform interesting ideas that drive the two different industries, into one, I love the idea of the project tradeplayz this .. can be accessed mobile easily and efficient. the information provided very complete .. I think this project potential and have a bright, this project will a large projects later .. I think this project will be interesting many interests of investor..project with the concept of good, I hope all the could walk like targeted and success that big of this project.

project tradeplay have interesting concept, project prospects his will be very nice to the front of him .. Yes, platform game integrated with blockchain is everything we need at this time. many games or in this game online fast-growing, and it came from many developers, but not all of them make integrated with Bolt chain Tech, so this is the mengagumkan..ide a very interesting, with a professional team I believe this project will be the project great ..

Seems both of you are using google translator here.
Couldn't understand what you are trying to convey with your statements.
Are you an alt of the other or vice versa?  Tongue

By the way, going back to tradeplayz project.
Check their website and other info.
This platform is great for players with innate skill in gaming field.
But what if I'm not a gamer enthusiast? Can I still benefit this platform?

Yes! Think about it like a way to practice Technical Analysis. You could learn the theoretical part and use the platform in order to apply what you have learned.

Moreover, you may also use it for learning how to manage a portofolio. They will have long-term tournaments, where players need to build a portofolio based on cryptocurrencies.

I think this platform has a lot of potential in becoming a testing ground for a lot of newcomers, but also a source of revenue for experience people.
Exactly! Very well said.
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Request Network project update (February 2nd, 2018)-Tech development, RCN partnership

Request Network is committed to develop a financial platform for payment requests with the ambition to become a standard for invoices, accounting, audit, and payments in crypto and fiat assets. Request allows people and businesses to get paid in any cryptocurrency in a cost-effective, simple, and secure way.

https://blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-february-2nd-2018-tech-development-rcn-partnership-b26b8f949cb4
Activity: 266
Merit: 27
platform tradeplayz is a platform interesting ideas that drive the two different industries, into one, I love the idea of the project tradeplayz this .. can be accessed mobile easily and efficient. the information provided very complete .. I think this project potential and have a bright, this project will a large projects later .. I think this project will be interesting many interests of investor..project with the concept of good, I hope all the could walk like targeted and success that big of this project.

project tradeplay have interesting concept, project prospects his will be very nice to the front of him .. Yes, platform game integrated with blockchain is everything we need at this time. many games or in this game online fast-growing, and it came from many developers, but not all of them make integrated with Bolt chain Tech, so this is the mengagumkan..ide a very interesting, with a professional team I believe this project will be the project great ..

Yes! Think about it like a way to practice Technical Analysis. You could learn the theoretical part and use the platform in order to apply what you have learned.

Moreover, you may also use it for learning how to manage a portofolio. They will have long-term tournaments, where players need to build a portofolio based on cryptocurrencies.

I think this platform has a lot of potential in becoming a testing ground for a lot of newcomers, but also a source of revenue for experience people.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

copper member
Wow! Over 700 signups already for the TradePlayz Bounty Campaign! Thank you so much. Visit www.tradeplayz.com to learn more!
copper member
Thank you so much for all the kind words!

We have an updated white paper! It can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dlzyDuQXzs6znNxQE9KrEoXfH2Gn4B7I/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1
Activity: 1834
Activity: 72
Hello is there bounty?
Activity: 1
looks interesting, i'm looking forward to getting involved
copper member
What is the ICO price?
You can see the pricing structure on page 9 of our Whitepaper! http://tradeplayz.com/tpz_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
What is the ICO price?
copper member
hello,the Chinese translation had finished,check it please!
Chinese whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Cd1Wn3EU-TO_atBzUKs_RSmNop2PnXb/view?usp=sharing
Chinese ANN thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2841412.msg29143643#msg29143643
Thank you for your contribution!

And thank you for all the kind words!
Activity: 147
Merit: 17
hello,the Chinese translation had finished,check it please!
Chinese whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13Cd1Wn3EU-TO_atBzUKs_RSmNop2PnXb/view?usp=sharing
Chinese ANN thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2841412.msg29143643#msg29143643
Activity: 62
Game platform that integrated with blockchain is everything we need these days.
Many games or in this case online games are growing rapidly, and it came from many developer, but not all of them makes it integrated with the block chain tech, so this is an awesome concept.
copper member
Thank you for the overwhelming response so far in the bounty campaign and on our Telegram channel. We are quite active on there, so catch us on there, and learn more about us by visiting www.tradeplayz.com
copper member
what are the other exchanges will u be listing at? Wink
While we can't specify until a confirmation is made, we can say we are in conversations with several of the top 10 exchanges, so you can look up the top 10 exchanges filtered by volume to give you a good idea! Later on we shall evaluate the situation. The main principle of TradePlayz is volatility. The higher the volatility is – the more interesting is the gameplay Smiley

A very popular topic in the world is crypto currency. But there are many questions. Is the company officially registered? The exchange will be centralized or decentralized?
We are registered in London, UK. The token exchange process shall be accomplished by an automatic integration with a cryptocurrency stock market. The transactions themselves are decentralized from the get-go.
Pages:
Jump to: