Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TradePlayz –The World’s Premier Fantasy Cryptocurrency Trading Game - page 2. (Read 1030 times)

copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
has the ico already finished? and if not - when will it finish?
No the ico finishes April 15th!
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
has the ico already finished? and if not - when will it finish?
Activity: 29
This is good practice for the unexperienced trying to get into trading.  Makes it fun too .
copper member
Thank you all for the kind words, don't forget to go check out our app on the app store and google play!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I'd compare it with BDO, however, there are kind of more potential in getting your revenue on a monthly basis.
copper member
Any of yall got the app?  Been playing the tournaments every night, great fun
Glad to hear your enjoying it!  I'll see you on there Wink

This project looks serious.  I have a question to ask you.  What is total supply of tokens?   Gratitude.
100,000,000!
Activity: 72
Any of yall got the app?  Been playing the tournaments every night, great fun
Activity: 14
Nice idea. But it looks like betting on traders
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
At first glance, the project is not bad, but there are so many and not one really does not work. What you want to do you don't understand
Activity: 172
Great idea. I will follow your project to the end. Thank you
Activity: 13

Hello there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?
Activity: 27
much success to come to project with these fundentals, dev best wish upon you
Activity: 9
I will spread word to my gaming forum, we love cryptos and we lvoe games.
Activity: 112
i think TradePlayz is the only one platform combinated  two industries in one, it is equal parts mobile gaming and mobile trading,it is great idea, hope this project will be success.
Activity: 10
What a fantastic idea, one of the best crypto telegram communities I've ever seen.  Community is everything in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TradePlayz — The traders playground & the global crypto arcade

There’s a real part of all of us on the TradePlayz team that are geeks and nostalgists. For myself personally, it’s old school pinball games, arcade games, cafe racers, old school gaming systems (long live Super Smash Brothers on Nintendo 64), vintage Porsches, guitars, new wave, rock’n’roll, rockabilly, doo-wop, almost 8-bit anything, “Flight of the Navigator”, “Back to the Future”, “Indiana Jones”, “Star Wars”, “Silicon Valley”(the TV show), “Peaky Blinders”, but specifically dealing with everything going on right now with the TradePlayz ICO, I think off and on a good amount about “TRON”. Kevin Flynn, the rebel with a cause, a gamer, a dreamer, a pioneer, tapping out code on a solo mission and pushing forward for new digital frontiers.

https://medium.com/@TradePlayz/tradeplayz-the-traders-playground-the-global-crypto-arcade-fab49eb409a9

Activity: 229
Merit: 10
This project looks serious.  I have a question to ask you.  What is total supply of tokens?   Gratitude.
Activity: 12
When does the bounty end?
Activity: 110
I wish good luck to your gaming company
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/tradeplayz-preico-17214 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Pages:
Jump to: