Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] TradePlayz –The World’s Premier Fantasy Cryptocurrency Trading Game - page 3. (Read 1030 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
joined airdrop and contest, good luck everyone
Activity: 308
will be offered to the strategic investors and partners.  and enable to provides funding for advertisement and campaign. this project have potential in near of the future of crypto currencies trading system.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
goodluck with project seems great
Activity: 115
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/tradeplayz

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/
Activity: 44
I think TradePlayz can change the game industry. If the developers do what they promise. Good luck

Wow, thank you so much for your confidence Smiley We will do our best and maybe more!
Best of luck to you too!
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I think TradePlayz can change the game industry. If the developers do what they promise. Good luck
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/tradeplayz-preico-17214 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/17214.widget.svg?width=300

Hi! Thank you so much for your initiative Smiley

We will try to find some spare time in the near future to verify all the details.
Do you happen to have any contact info we could use to contact you directly?

Thanks again!
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/tradeplayz-preico-17214 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that our pre-ICO token sale begins in less than 10 minutes!
Refer to the original post for more info, or just hop on straight to our website!
Best of luck Tongue

Why do you need 30 000 000?

Thanks for the question, as for your answer:

1. The money will be spent for the development of the application. For 2018 we are planning to consecutively launch 7 versions of the product. The most important implementations will be:
-integration of a stock exchange into the application;
-development of multi-platform (desktop versions for Linux, Windows, Mac, web version).

2. Active expansion and further advancement of the product across the entire world. We plan to begin with the United States, and at a later stage in other continents.
Activity: 3
Would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that our pre-ICO token sale begins in less than 10 minutes!
Refer to the original post for more info, or just hop on straight to our website!
Best of luck Tongue

Why do you need 30 000 000?
Best of luck Tongue
Is the blockchain a game?

Come on man! Blockchain is a technology, not a game Tongue
Interested, is there any bouty program?

Hey,
We do not have a bounty program during the pre-ICO period, the bounty program will be launched in January!

Let me know if you have any other questions!
I wanted to get acquainted with your white paper, but link does not work.

Hi there!
Our apologies, was a slight overlooked detail on our part.
The link is now fixed and should be working as intended!
Activity: 37
I wanted to get acquainted with your white paper, but link does not work.
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
Is the blockchain a game?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
looks like this is next level project for traders. As i understand i can bet tokens on some trader. Very interesting idea
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
Look like great projec, another gaming platform in blockchain. Maybe TradePlayz is the only one platform combinated  two industries in one It is equal parts mobile gaming and mobile trading. It is great idea, hope this project will be success.
Hi, im wondering which functions will have your token and which benefits will get your tokenholder?

Hi there!
Thanks for your question, allow me to clarify - the TPZ token is the official playing currency of the TradePlayz platform. You use it to place bets and enter tournaments. The rewards you receive as your winnings are given in the form of our TPZ token.
As for benefits, with time you will be able to trade the TPZ token for any other cryptocurrency or FIAT money. First via market exchange websites, and with time we will implement the exchange procedure into the platform itself.
Due to the fact that the token distribution is limited, as the platform grows our TPZ token will grow with it.
Let us know if you have any other questions Smiley
Activity: 154
Interested, is there any bouty program?
Pages:
Jump to: