Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 15. (Read 25224 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Informative website, many social networks pages and other media assets, devs are open to the community, I appreciate it
Activity: 364
Guys, thank you for such great project, there aren't so many good ICOs today. How many tokens can I buy?
Activity: 84
Which are the TrueGame sponsors and partnerships so far?
Activity: 224
That's great that almost everything in this project was translated to many different languages! nice job!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So it's now debatable from which countries people can play of your platform, but waht about investing? are there any restrictions about investing? Does it matter from which country I am from?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The project is being implemented as planned in the roadmaps but it seems the management team of this project is not too concerned about the community and there are no PR campaigns to attract the attention of investors. If the project is more supportive, it will be easier to succeed in times of bad market conditions.
Activity: 327
Why can't I buy your TGAME with my Visa or MasterCard?
Activity: 280
What happens to your company if the entire crypto market fails?
What are the costs to your company? Do you have the resources?
Activity: 101
Is the blockchain solution is really so needed? Can't everything be solved with traditional technology? You can use any random engine and post open source code
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
What's the name of the smallest unit of your currency? Or there is no such?
Activity: 140
The continuous development of Ethereum only makes this project more reliable
Activity: 252
I think you can find celebrity to promote your ICO, I mean for example when you release Poker some professional player can become a face of your platform
Activity: 308
Thank you for such good whitepaper! The materials in WP present a balanced description of potential risks and rewards and answer almost all the questions you can have about this ICO
Activity: 62
Hello devs! Is this offering in compliance with applicable securities laws? Wait for your response
That's great that you are doing a job of getting licenses for gambling but here may occur another problem: in some countries crypto can be forbidden or restricted to narrow use in future? What do you think of it?
Activity: 252
You collected already a lot, I just wanna ask if you have large investors or maybe even famous investors?
Activity: 238
How often there is a maintenance on this platform? are different bugs and problems fixed quickly?
Activity: 266
You guarantee transparency and this is righ, but be aware of the fact the people still will be complaining when they are loosing, especially when loosing big money
That's the point, but I prefer to loose money to a platform which has proofs to their algorithms rather than to those who only speaks about fair game
Activity: 20
I am noob, so sorry for my question: if you have limited amount of tokens so that means we can't mine it? I just think this coin can become extremely big
Pages:
Jump to: