Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 18. (Read 25226 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
good project, what is the price of tokens?
Activity: 280
Hi dev! I wanna ask you some important questions. What about security? What have you already done to improve it?

As far as i know they are very careful about that.. They are taking such measures like security audit, hackathon, safety of platform operating assets. If you need more details, check their wp Wink
Activity: 210
Hi dev! I wanna ask you some important questions. What about security? What have you already done to improve it?
Activity: 101
You've already launched your platform, that's quite impressive!
So are there any players on it now? Actually you could make profit during the sale! That’s crazy!
It’s definitely a positive factor for investors Shocked

Actually it was a couple of months ago, so i'm pretty sure, that the answer is yes. They were the first one who implemented blockchain technology in gambling business, so a huge part of appropriate audience were entered this project, not others

That’s true, mobile apps also are ready. As far as i understood there not too many types of games now, so they add new ones all the time )
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
So are there any players on it now? Actually you could make profit during the sale! That’s crazy!

Actually it was a couple of months ago, so i'm pretty sure, that the answer is yes. They were the first one who implemented blockchain technology in gambling business, so a huge part of appropriate audience were entered this project, not others
Activity: 182

Activity: 77
By the way, what made u use blockchain? Wouldn't you be able to cover the same audience without it?
Is your roadmap is already finished?

Or it could be changed in the near future?

If course the plans of the team could be changed, so it’s possible
However not too much, cause this roadmap is like promise from the devs to the investors
If it will be changed a lot, then trust of the investors will be lost

And it is really difficult to recover it, but right now it looks good, the project is moving according to their plans
Exchange listing will be soon, so i bought some tokens, hope at least to double my investments
Activity: 308

If course the plans of the team could be changed, so it’s possible
However not too much, cause this roadmap is like promise from the devs to the investors
If it will be changed a lot, then trust of the investors will be lost
Activity: 140

Activity: 154
I've read your WP, analysed the info about market. And your project is looks like the real one, you know! It's difficult to find a project, that has a strong connection with the world around us, nowadays. And i see such connection here.. Really wish you success and will buy some tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I tried to withdraw and my tokens got lost, can i have some help?

I have transaction id and everything that helps to confirm that.

Such questions is better to ask in the telegram chat, they will answer you faster there Wink
However as far as i know, it's not available to withdraw until the end of pre-ico
Activity: 266
I tried to withdraw and my tokens got lost, can i have some help?

I have transaction id and everything that helps to confirm that.
Activity: 202
Activity: 252
Are you developing your platform on the Ethereum code?
Or another one? There are other options nowadays

I suppose, yes. I can’t remember another smart contract platform. What others do you know?

EOS, Tezos, Cardano.. May be there are even more

Cardano is not launched yet, beta-reliese this year and fully launch next year, as far as i know.

Regarding Eos i agree, it is a good alternative, which overcome some disadvantages of ETH

What disadvantages do you mean? Eth is the most reliable system at the moment

Eth use Proof-of-work, Eos use Graphene technology, the second one is crucial for commercial scalability.
Also i like the EOS' concept more, than ETH’ because eth is just about basis, eos is also about structure.
The second one provide to projects more options, so it could be a great alternative to the ETH )

It could be like you said, but for now eth is bigger, than eos)
That is the most important and simple reason to choose eth)

Agree, there is nothing to argue with. And i’m, as investor in Truegame, prefer them to choose «huge» eth over other «weak» platforms). At least now, then we will see  Wink

Let's see, guys... let's see Smiley
Activity: 210

I suppose, yes. I can’t remember another smart contract platform. What others do you know?

Cardano is not launched yet, beta-reliese this year and fully launch next year, as far as i know.

Regarding Eos i agree, it is a good alternative, which overcome some disadvantages of ETH

Eth use Proof-of-work, Eos use Graphene technology, the second one is crucial for commercial scalability.
Also i like the EOS' concept more, than ETH’ because eth is just about basis, eos is also about structure.
The second one provide to projects more options, so it could be a great alternative to the ETH )

Agree, there is nothing to argue with. And i’m, as investor in Truegame, prefer them to choose «huge» eth over other «weak» platforms). At least now, then we will see  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: