Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 39. (Read 25264 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Is there something that might not allow me to abuse referral program? Why not to create 10 ETH wallets, first account and invite the second, third... why does one could not try using this chance to make +5-10% more?
Activity: 70
Dev, could I use my MyEtherWallet account to allow my friend to participate? I mean the same ETH address but for a different account.
I think that there is no.1 account, 1 wallet. But all the same, let Dev himself tell the ray.

I think it’s quite easy to fix, if there is a problem to organize the process this way. But honestly I don’t seen any problems indeed  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Dev, could I use my MyEtherWallet account to allow my friend to participate? I mean the same ETH address but for a different account.
I think that there is no.1 account, 1 wallet. But all the same, let Dev himself tell the ray.
Activity: 112
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The FOMO is strong in this one.

I checked out the site and it looks quite nice, it does however have a bit of a beta testing feel to it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Transparent Blockchain iGaming Platform, TrueGame is Ahead of The Coming Market Boom

TrueGame is an iGaming platform that is a breath of fresh air to the market, TrueGame has managed to combine iGaming and Blockchain technology to create an already up and running platform that restores trust by delivering a highly transparent, fair and secure iGaming experience.

TrueGame uses pure random mathematical probability and luck to provide players with the chance to win across games such as scratch cards, prize draws, lotteries etc.

TrueGame wants to take the platform further and are in the midst of their Token Generation Event (TGE) which began March 5th, 2018 and ends April 15th, 2018, which is just ahead of their general TGE on April 16th, 2018.

At present, there is a pre-sale bonus of 30% (1 ETH = 12,950 TGAME Bonus Included) and will enter into a 20% Bonus stage beginning April 2nd, 2018.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/truegame-ahead-of-coming-market-boom/

Activity: 327
Hi, dev! What are your plans for the next couple of years?
And what are you doing to develop the project at the moment?

You can see all this information in their Roadmap, mate) They even created a PDF for it, so it's quite big and there are many interesting details there Wink

I’m asking, cause i’m a Long-Term Investor, so for me it’s important to know your plans on years ahead, not just for one year.
In the Roadmap i can find technical details, they are important, but i also want to know the strategic vision of the team, that knowledge is vital for me.

Don’t you think that Crypto industry is too young for long-term investments? it’s pretty unstable.

Agree, volatility often is crazy! Also it’s easy to manipulate this market right now. Believe me, there are a few billionaires that are interested in it)

Crazy volatility could be a problem for short-term investors, not for me) However i agree, market is unstable and it’s difficult to say what's going to happen to it
in a few years. But there is a huuuge potential here Shocked The juice is worth the squeeze, mate!

that’s true, there is no more promising industry, than crypto right now! look at graphs of the amazon, facebook and other similar companies, their value increased more than 100 times. Shocked it was a boom of the Internet – a new era! now it is a boom of the blockchain, we can’t miss this opportunity, guys! Wink

The blockchain technology is also a boom for sure. The worst thing about all the crypto projects is that regardless on what token is bitcoin is still dominating the whole market. So in general if BTC goes down it pulls others as well. There is a good thing that I like about TrueGame. They are going to adjust their lottery tickets’ price regarding to the usd rates

I didn't know about that, man! The peg to the United States dollar could be a lifeline for the clients during the bearish market, definitely, that's an competitive advantage )
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

You can see all this information in their Roadmap, mate) They even created a PDF for it, so it's quite big and there are many interesting details there Wink

I’m asking, cause i’m a Long-Term Investor, so for me it’s important to know your plans on years ahead, not just for one year.
In the Roadmap i can find technical details, they are important, but i also want to know the strategic vision of the team, that knowledge is vital for me.

Don’t you think that Crypto industry is too young for long-term investments? it’s pretty unstable.

Agree, volatility often is crazy! Also it’s easy to manipulate this market right now. Believe me, there are a few billionaires that are interested in it)

Crazy volatility could be a problem for short-term investors, not for me) However i agree, market is unstable and it’s difficult to say what's going to happen to it
in a few years. But there is a huuuge potential here Shocked The juice is worth the squeeze, mate!

that’s true, there is no more promising industry, than crypto right now! look at graphs of the amazon, facebook and other similar companies, their value increased more than 100 times. Shocked it was a boom of the Internet – a new era! now it is a boom of the blockchain, we can’t miss this opportunity, guys! Wink

The blockchain technology is also a boom for sure. The worst thing about all the crypto projects is that regardless on what token is bitcoin is still dominating the whole market. So in general if BTC goes down it pulls others as well. There is a good thing that I like about TrueGame. They are going to adjust their lottery tickets’ price regarding to the usd rates
Activity: 126

Exactly, that’s why i’m investing in ICOs, like Truegame and so on. Because i believe, that their potential even bigger, than of companies, you've cited.
Our future is belong us! Wink
Activity: 252
HI, DO you have Twitter community ? Your plan is good . But I can't think why do you sell ICO?

Yep, sure, you can find the link on their website! What do you mean by "sell ICO"? How is it even possible? Huh Grin
Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Activity: 14
HI, DO you have Twitter community ? Your plan is good .

Activity: 154

copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
Now is 30% instead of the previous 40% and truegame raised 3238 ETH. I wonder how many tokens is this, because I just wonder how many left  Grin

Right now, we do not have a certain amount of tokens sold. But considering that hard cap is 10300eth or 210000000 tokens, so we sold about 66000000 tokens already.

Hi! Nice project!
Dev, I joined your telegram group and a man with a nickname Alexis Alexis wrote me to get some tokens with 50% bonus. I bet he is not from your team, isn’t it? Then beware guys!

You can find our authorities in telegram community in a pinned message. Also, our admins never write PM first to anybody there.

So only during pre-sale I could get bonuses? Waht about the main crowdsale period? So I suppose it must bring less then 20%..

Only pre-sale stage provides bonuses. The main sale stage does not provide them.

How do you plan to get around competitors? for example Gamblica makes a similar product

We are the first ones in the industry to come to the ICO with such a level of product realization and such a number of smart contract based games that are already played by our users since last year. To a greater extent, we see that our competitors are the projects from traditional online gambling.  Nevertheless, in our team there are real sharks of this industry who have repeatedly launched large and successful projects in this field. They know everything about how to attract and retain players.

So for what purposes you do have soft and hard cap?

We have already passed soft cap, it was 2300ETH, and the hard cap is 10300ETH.

copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
Could I call it a betting platform? If yes then what licenses should to have? I understand that you are from Russia (Russian team), so are you mostly focusing on Russian market, or just not focusing on any country at all?

As you can see in our roadmap, we are planning to implement sportsbetting, so you can call our project betting platform as well. We are already obtaining the gaming licenses of 2 different jurisdiction at the moment (Malta and Curaçao). Licensing authorities approved the project, now we pass the final formalities. If you check tab "TEAM" in our website ico.truegame.io, you will see that members of our team are almost from all around the world, not only from Russia. So, we do not focus on any particular country and try to attract people from everywhere.

All the details are supposed by a smart contract. I really like the style of truegame, but I’m still not 100% sure the product will be in-demand. It also would veeeery bad if guys from US are not able to play games. I don’t know in which country gambling is really popular, but American market is huge anyway.

We are already in-demand. We passed soft cap and reached 1/3 of hard cap in almost 2 weeks after sales had started. Moreover, we have step-by-step program to develope our platform and marketing campaign to attract and involve more people in ICO and platform as well. Yes, the US market is big, but it's hardly bigger than South-East Asian market, where people almost crazy about gambling. But Asian market is just one part of our marketing campaing, which I mentioned aerlier. There are almost all Europian countries and Latin America countries as our goals of marketing as well.

When is the next stage? What will be the price and are you going to adjust it somehow?

Right now it's pre-sale stage 2, the next stage starts on 2th of April. All the prices have already set  for each stage of sales. You can find all related info at our whitepaper(page 23)

Hi! Do you have bounty thread in German Huh

Please address any bounty-related questions to our bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-truegameio-blockchain-based-games-on-chance-2990314

I like your retro interface and a style itself, but would be nice to have an option to choose from different.

We are currently working on another version of design and are going to present it soon.

Pages:
Jump to: