Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 34. (Read 25268 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you say we can trust you becaus of blockchain technology but i think much things can be done on a code level, what's about that?
they have an open code, so it is highly unlikely
Activity: 112
important criteria is that this project already gained popularity within the community! very good job
Love the design and the whole style of a project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
 This project can be very big? devs do you have any partners already?
Activity: 280
Nice poroject! all the best I will follow the thread
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
HI, DO you have Twitter community ? Your plan is good .

Sure! Join our Twitter channel & stay updated on our latest news! https://twitter.com/truegameSRL

Dev, could I use my MyEtherWallet account to allow my friend to participate? I mean the same ETH address but for a different account.

No, one wallet - one account.

Is there something that might not allow me to abuse referral program? Why not to create 10 ETH wallets, first account and invite the second, third... why does one could not try using this chance to make +5-10% more?

The rules of our affiliate program prohibit such abuse.

Hm.. Quite reasonable question, because everyone can do that. Yes it’s not convenient, but really profitable, it’s worth making a little effort.

Is there exact chance / probability for jackpot by the way?

The probability depends on the game, in some games it is painted in detail. For example, see the description of scratch cards.
copper member
Activity: 237
Truegame official support
Hi, dev! What are your plans for the next couple of years?
And what are you doing to develop the project at the moment?

All our plans can be found on our roadmap: https://ico.truegame.io/docs/roadmap.pdf

If the focused on Russian market they would create only Russian thread.

I would like to know whether you passed KYC test or not? Have you got any restrictions?

We passed KYC on ICOBench. Restriction - United States

I’m asking, cause i’m a Long-Term Investor, so for me it’s important to know your plans on years ahead, not just for one year.
In the Roadmap i can find technical details, they are important, but i also want to know the strategic vision of the team, that knowledge is vital for me.

We are committed to the long-term development of the project and want to occupy a significant market share. We have assembled the team with extensive experience in the industry for this purpose. We also have a ready-made platform for active marketing. Our confidence is based on these positions

Don’t you think that Crypto industry is too young for long-term investments? it’s pretty unstable.

Yes, Crypto industry is too young but also the most promising area for long-term investments. Of course, this involves certain risks. But this risk is justified by huge opportunities.

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It's good that your project TRUEGAME has a working version of the gaming platform that will attract the attention of investors because investors appreciate the ICO with the working platform. Also interesting is that the games in TRUEGAME will work on smart contracts.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
So dear truegame team!
Tell me please. Do US citizens could play your games after the crowdsale? When your platfrom fully works. It is a big deal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
a project with a very interesting idea with some flow that explains how to get coins on this project, promotion program is also very good with bounty campaign, hopefully the sale of coin reach the target
Activity: 154
Looks like a great project but what is the prospect in the long term?
I suggest you check the roadmap! i learned from it that team has planned everything thoroughly so now i am sure about investing
Activity: 126
Great platform and concept, btw when the tokens will be transferred to account after the purchase?
Incredible potential! this project already has a lot of followers
Activity: 70
Through which wallets can I buy your tokens?
This project is really great and as to its potential I think gambling will provide a stable basis for growth
you say we can trust you becaus of blockchain technology but i think much things can be done on a code level, what's about that?
Activity: 98
Good! hope the implement even more features in the platform I'm waiting for a bounty to participate.
Activity: 308
I hope the advertising of this project will be successful, because it shouldn't be understimated
Activity: 154
Project seems really nice) Good luck devs!
Pages:
Jump to: