Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 51. (Read 25264 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi all.I have some questions
1. How much total supply of tokens??
2. How much total for sale ??
3. How much is a % referral commission?

Just visit ico.truegame.io

1. The number of tokens to be issued: 300,000,000
2. Total for sale: 210,000,000
3. Do they have a referal program? I cannot find it.. They have big bonuses now.

No referral program nor airdrop. They promised to disclose some details about bounty, but haven’t done it yet. I’m waiting for it
Here is the link for truegame bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-truegameio-blockchain-based-games-on-chance-2990314

mMnaged by reliable manager, you can join and do task to get payment.

Hm, nice! are there any restristrictions for a bounty? I mean what is the minimum level of the account?
Actually I wonder how the system works (badly), because eg I have 5k+ followers on Twitter, but I do not have high membership on bitcointalk. But I can do nothing with this  Cry
Activity: 112
Wow! What a decrease in ETH! I hope this won’t lead to a lesser gain of tokens!

Of course not, these risks are always taken by a project itself.

However, it’s interesting how they will adjust participation fees. I mean on a working platform. If you should enter for $5 but deposited in ETH. ETH goes down, so do you need more to deposit? Or how it works?

As I understand the main idea you buy tickets to participate. But I’m sure enough the price will not jump up and down according to the changes in BTC not ETH rates.
Activity: 70

Of course not, these risks are always taken by a project itself.

However, it’s interesting how they will adjust participation fees. I mean on a working platform. If you should enter for $5 but deposited in ETH. ETH goes down, so do you need more to deposit? Or how it works?
Activity: 308
Hi guys! True game seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the True game SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/7b3daa79-7071-4c8b-a9e2-16ee8755e959

Among other facts. Emission of the tokens is limited. This is treated as a bad thing, why Huh

This is means that not everyone could participate. But it may lead to a situation where demand exceeds supply. This the price of the tokens will be higher and those who invested will get more.
I do not see anything bad here as well!
Activity: 182
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the True game SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/7b3daa79-7071-4c8b-a9e2-16ee8755e959

Among other facts. Emission of the tokens is limited. This is treated as a bad thing, why Huh
Activity: 140

What does SWOT instrument look like? Why do you think its results are credible somehow?
Activity: 98

Yeah, seems nice. Love digrate.com, it’s really a useful website!
Activity: 84
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

3. Do they have a referal program? I cannot find it.. They have big bonuses now.

No referral program nor airdrop. They promised to disclose some details about bounty, but haven’t done it yet. I’m waiting for it
Here is the link for truegame bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-truegameio-blockchain-based-games-on-chance-2990314

mMnaged by reliable manager, you can join and do task to get payment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 327

How long are the tokens vested for team?

It’s 30% and the most part is for the team. Don’t know exact number
Activity: 294
Seeing that this project already has a working product gives it an advantage across its competitors. Mobile app, jackpot guaranteed by a smart contract, open codes for all the games.They also introduced ability to deposit money in any way you like, including a number of coins and fiat money as well.

It works for a year! It worth noting at least. But honestly worth more Smiley I ran of money after I invested, so I’m pretty excited and have no doubt that Truegame will be successful. Me as well Wink I expect at least 1.5x price compared to what I deposited in the case of the same constant demand.

I know that I will not deposit money to play on the platform, I have like a taboo so I promised to myself not to play gambling. So I just want to sell the tokens out during this year, this would be perfect!

Hm.. Depends on what period you consider. I think it could reach 1.2-1.7x in a year. BUT! Do not forget about the profit share. I would left the tokens for a year or two. After that platform will be fully functioning and the price will be much higher.
Activity: 142
How long are the tokens vested for team?
Seeing that this project already has a working product gives it an advantage across its competitors. Mobile app, jackpot guaranteed by a smart contract, open codes for all the games.They also introduced ability to deposit money in any way you like, including a number of coins and fiat money as well.

It works for a year! It worth noting at least. But honestly worth more Smiley I ran of money after I invested, so I’m pretty excited and have no doubt that Truegame will be successful. Me as well Wink I expect at least 1.5x price compared to what I deposited in the case of the same constant demand.

I know that I will not deposit money to play on the platform, I have like a taboo so I promised to myself not to play gambling. So I just want to sell the tokens out during this year, this would be perfect!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
a project like this that can be predicted its development, I am amazed with this project when looking at the allocation of funds to be shared on each item such as bounty campaign, and also presale has ended, when will ICO start? and also where can I see information about bounty campaign?
Activity: 280
So what is the difference between ur project and other igame and gambling projects?

The fundamental differences are stated in the whitepaper. There is a table with all the points of advantages. In the majority of them tell that TrueGame is better than others.

These difference are not objective though. Actually, there is no one to chek this =)
Pages:
Jump to: