Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 9. (Read 25220 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
Hi, everybody. Did the team talk about what exchanges she plans to add her token to? This will exchanges from the top 10 list?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
As almost everyone is very fond of games, this will be the basis of the easy project to do promotion, with the total supply set, ...
Activity: 14
interesting project. I think this project will be successful
Activity: 8
there are many members who are very disappointed in the project trupromises, such as in the roadmap is not as hope, but we are always proud of truegame project, please to the .......

I am thrilled with Truegame, the team is incredible and answers all questions immediately. Such a support I have never experienced in any ICO.
In contrast to many other ICO's there is already a finished product.
The roadmap is kept until now !!!

Unfortunately, I bought too few coins in the ICO and I am happy when Truegame is listed in June in one of the top exchanges and I hope that I can buy some more coins cheaply.

Keep it up Truegame !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join Truegame on telegram

https://t.me/truegame_chat
Activity: 39
Wow very interesting project! Was wondering when someone was going to capitalize on gambling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
there are many members who are very disappointed in the project truegame, all promises, such as in the roadmap is not as hope, but we are always proud of truegame project, please to the project team truegame to immediately fix all these problems, so no more kekecawaan, and soon be promised the promises that have been in say,
Activity: 19
Hey! Very good project. I appreciate very much that you’ve already developed your platform.
Activity: 54
The company first launched, released a prototype, rolled it, gathered the audience, checked everything, and only after that, proving its viability launched a fundraising to expand the existing business.
The project, in my opinion, is likely to continue its successful path.

I also argue the trust factor will be heavy on the user mind when trusting this platform before others, it is a way to rebate a lot of the usual issues and reserves moree main stream users might have when deciding not to play gambling online
Activity: 64
I want to point out another advantage of this project: the administrator is actively answering questions in the thread!  This causes confidence.
Activity: 44
if after yout ICO I realize that I am not happy about smth or for somereason, can I return my tokens? what is the percentage that I will lose?
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
Hello Adm, Why am I being removed from the project telegram channel I need to know the reason. I can not keep track of any information
Name of telegram: @nguyen_minh
Activity: 177
Truegames might even be a good investment, but it's hardly great because it definitely lacks originality despite its marketable qualities. If you want to use the platform then this will definitely be a good investment for you but if you want to get a return on investment and nothing more then there are other companies that may be more suitable for you.

There is no reason to focus on uniqueness just because everyone could copy the model / the whole project.
More interesting thing to focus on is convenience of using the service, the way how it looks Wink
I hope they will be successful in entering any exchanges asap to allow the investors trade or even just sell token Smiley
Uniqueness is not a decisive factor when choosing a project for investment. TRUEGAME has great potential because of implementation and a good team!

Agree Smiley On the one hand, it’s a huge thing just because people may be interested in smth new. However, besides tg is not a new at all, and they are already successful I think this is not the main thing at all. The team is ok. But what I like more is a model the offer. It looks really promising.
Activity: 24
I have been following this project for a while, and it only keeps progressing and it's clear TrueGame is ready for futher expansion! Huge potential
Activity: 28
Interesting concept to support game and content creators in monetizing their virtual works through the use of blockchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
Truegames might even be a good investment, but it's hardly great because it definitely lacks originality despite its marketable qualities. If you want to use the platform then this will definitely be a good investment for you but if you want to get a return on investment and nothing more then there are other companies that may be more suitable for you.

There is no reason to focus on uniqueness just because everyone could copy the model / the whole project.
More interesting thing to focus on is convenience of using the service, the way how it looks Wink
I hope they will be successful in entering any exchanges asap to allow the investors trade or even just sell token Smiley
Uniqueness is not a decisive factor when choosing a project for investment. TRUEGAME has great potential because of implementation and a good team!
Activity: 327
The company first launched, released a prototype, rolled it, gathered the audience, checked everything, and only after that, proving its viability launched a fundraising to expand the existing business.
The project, in my opinion, is likely to continue its successful path.

Well they have their games worked for a year? Before start of ICO. This makes me quite confident
Activity: 182

Activity: 364
Well, I haven’t been here for about 2 weeks and I’m really satisfied with funds raised. However, I wonder when are you going to be listed anywhere?

You haven’t missed a lot Smiley I also expect listing in few months, what is really interesting is that at what price TrueGame token will be traded..
Activity: 108
Hello Team,

This E-mail is regarding your ADD coin request in our cryptocurrency exchange,

For listing your coin/token we are taking 1BTC as listing fee which is refundable after 11 months.

Note: for charging 1BTC as the listing fee you will get these services

*Listed coins/tokens can trade with any markets with the exchange existing pairs.
*No Transaction Fee for first 30 days and there is no T & C for your trade volumes
*You will get a free banner listed on our coinexcap for 30days which is worth of 4500USD

Reply to this email, if you have any questions regarding this

Thanks & Regards,
Coinexmarket Team

http://features.coinexmarket.io/
Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinexmarket&hl=en
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexmarket/
Activity: 40
I wonder that can I use my adres MyEtherWallet add to 2 or more TrueGame accounts?
Pages:
Jump to: