Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✔️✅✔️✅✔️[ANN][ICO] TRUEGAME - trusted iGaming platform based on smart contracts - page 8. (Read 25220 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I wonder that what exchanges are going to negotiate a partnership?
Im so confused  Smiley
Activity: 72
I have participated in signature campaign and Twitter and Facebook. I wonder when willl the distribution of tokens as I haven't received any.
Activity: 112
Well, Excellent development! Now the future is behind the platforms. the game industry is developing well. Investment platforms are also developing well.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
Hello dev. Why i don't have receive my token from signature campaign? i'm number 6 on the list. distribution not done?
copper member
Activity: 196
An impressive project, strong team, proven product and blockchain technology. I looking forward to it success!
Activity: 97
How can I try to play on your platform? At luckchemy I can already play in lottery, at truegame has not found how to do it. can i play on your platform?
im interested in what is the difference

As soon as the token is listed you can use it to play on the platform!
Activity: 98
This is quite a good gaming platform, integrated int blockchain. With a whole load of gamers out there, this project will definately moon given the fact that the developmnet team also develops the games of their platform.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
How can I try to play on your platform? At luckchemy I can already play in lottery, at truegame has not found how to do it. can i play on your platform?
im interested in what is the difference
What is the difference between you and luckchemy? I like your idea too, but they have discounts, which is very attractive.
hi:) nice to met here luckchemy user as well )
strange that i have not seen this page before Shocked
Activity: 71
Excellent team, vision and product! Good luck guys!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
TGAME does it have any information that silence it? The WorldCup season comes with no news for people to see it live.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I'm wildly sorry. But I wanted to ask, how much was the team able to collect during the course of the ICO? And will the bounty pay hunters who participated in campaigns from Atriz?
Activity: 12
What is the difference between you and luckchemy? I like your idea too, but they have discounts, which is very attractive.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
helo dev, here i am very curious,
when will bounty hunty hunter get his token?
and I am confused why I am removed from the group telegram chanel please input me back to telegram group my telegram user name: @renosiregar
please give me her complete information

thank you
Activity: 168
Truegame was launched in 2017 as a fully working smart contract based iGaming platform.
Activity: 28
This is an excellent project with good support. Quickly and often publish the latest news about the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Truegame weekly digest
https://medium.com/@truegame/truegame-weekly-digest-d698fb0c0e5d

"TGAME token distribution was started on May 14, 2018 when we announced the token lock-up period for 30 days. Due to multiple NDAs and internal rules of each exchange, we are not able to make any announcements yet, but the serious work is being done and we are preparing our token to get listed"
Activity: 97
Hi, everybody. Did the team talk about what exchanges she plans to add her token to? This will exchanges from the top 10 list?
They just stated clearly that the listing on the first exchange should happen before june 14th!
Pages:
Jump to: