Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Truwho - Online protection and verification solutions - The Future ID - page 2. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
And Any update about this project?
Activity: 34
How Truwho make proper management of information passing between partners and users?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Truwho gives us a great feature of accessing our important documents from anywhere of the world.
Activity: 11
Making partner onboarding is now quicker and painless with Truwho by its native WHO tokens.
Activity: 8
How would Truwho change the traditional patterns in KYC field?

We use reusuable KYC as well as posting all verifications on the blockchain using the stellar network.
It has made storing any sensitive data much easier than before in a trust worthy way.
Activity: 21
Is there any opportunity to use the WHO tokens outside the platform?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The idea is promising and there are already other projects with same goals but they have yet to launch the final product so it will not be a easy competition. Why are you not burning the unsold tokens?
Activity: 64
Truwho is determined to provide us high quality security for our information authentically.
Activity: 62
Truwho has interesting classes of verification status which is made for the customers good.
Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 68
Online access to one’s information is strictly secured by Truwho which makes us bring trust on them.
Activity: 46
Truwho has interesting classes of verification status which is made for the customers good.
Activity: 75
How do you keep our information all time secured in the vault?
Activity: 17
We are able to get high-level verification from Truwho with Platinum verification which ensures you high category safety.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
What's the assurance that all the collected sensitive info from the your registered users will really be protected by your company? We don't know what's going on at your end. And where will these data end up to? Can you elaborate more about bank level encryption?
Truwho with WHO Token guards the virtual financial asset with an innovative and comprehensive emerging framework.
Thanks for your reply.
Truwho happily and willingly doing hard to help us achieving a great decentralized crypto-business field.
Thanks For Your Support
Activity: 11
Truwho happily and willingly doing hard to help us achieving a great decentralized crypto-business field.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Truwho with WHO Token guards the virtual financial asset with innovative and comprehensive emerging framework.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I have just tried to create an account on your website. THe system told me that my password was not strong enough. The password was something like this: KUGGKfgekfyg3kughlszugvfw3gl. Such password isn't strong enough?
I faced same problem.
I also experienced the same thing, maybe the project manager, especially the website, had to fix this kind of thing. maybe the difficulty level of the password that must be made better is made simple. so that people can remember passwords that are easily made. for security, I think it needs to be replaced with two factor authentication without a password combination that must be complicated.
site security is also necessary, especially 2FA, for Truwho Token itself it seems like you don't have to worry anymore, because this project is very easy to succeed, I see a 50% bonus on the site is very interesting
Activity: 12
I too cant register on the website
Pages:
Jump to: