Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Truwho - Online protection and verification solutions - The Future ID - page 3. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
I have just tried to create an account on your website. THe system told me that my password was not strong enough. The password was something like this: KUGGKfgekfyg3kughlszugvfw3gl. Such password isn't strong enough?
I faced same problem.
I also experienced the same thing, maybe the project manager, especially the website, had to fix this kind of thing. maybe the difficulty level of the password that must be made better is made simple. so that people can remember passwords that are easily made. for security, I think it needs to be replaced with two factor authentication without a password combination that must be complicated.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I have just tried to create an account on your website. THe system told me that my password was not strong enough. The password was something like this: KUGGKfgekfyg3kughlszugvfw3gl. Such password isn't strong enough?
I faced same problem.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Undoubtedly Truwho is putting great influence over the KYC ground and it is been very convenient platform.
Activity: 83
We get a useful feature of removing any of our shared information quickly and easily from our account.
Activity: 18
What is the procedure if any user wants to sale his WHO Token?
Activity: 15
We can enjoy lifetime free transaction with WHO Token, It'’s an amazing fact for us, in fact for all the users.Thanks
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
Can Truwho see my information or transaction history?
Activity: 88
Truwho is an incredible platform for online protection for us, which has great potentials.
Activity: 31
How do WHO token allow us paying for service in discount?
Activity: 62
It protects our investment in cryptography sector with regular development in blockchain related businesses.
Hi Meuidisa ,

Thanks for your reply.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 16
It protects our investment in cryptography sector with regular development in blockchain related businesses.
Activity: 54
It is constantly innovating new ways to enrich crypto-related business within and also outside of border.
It has been successfully promoting market integrity with new innovations in blockchain field. Best of luck
Hello LujitaUsa ,

Thanks For Your Positive Reply. We feel happy that you liked our project.

Best Regards
CM Team
It has brought on a new emerge in the blockchain sector worldwide with a comprehensive framework.
Hello Tokuyised ,

Thanks For Your Reply.If You Have Any Question Please Let Us Know. We are here to help you.

Best Regards
CM Team
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
It has been successfully promoting market integrity with new innovations in blockchain field. Best of luck
The features we get from Truwho make it superior than others and create a top class user experiences platform.
Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 8
What is the expire limit of token usability?
Activity: 81
Truwho builds a platform of trust and visibility which has huge impact in our socio-economic society.
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: