Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UBANX - Desinged for everyone, powered by you - page 2. (Read 1179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
- Great review about UBANX project by David Pakman, visit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvYg0Sh-gWo
- Flixxo partners with UBANX project to bring $flixx to the masses! https://twitter.com/flixxo/status/1006908609547161600
About Flixxo itself, you can learn here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endedflixxo-a-social-economy-based-on-video-sharing-platform-popcorntimersk-2168758
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
That's good information and i like the development team.
Activity: 36
this is new great infomation. i will continue follow you and the development of your project
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I like the development team, I think they can easily cope with all the tasks, and make the project successful.
the project that promises the team involved is also solid, I am sure this project will achieve its success and will be many participants who join in this project.success for the future of this project.
now a growing number of projects offering concepts that are very innovative, one of which is this project. Hopefully this project can be a great success and can give you incredible results.
Activity: 518
I like the development team, I think they can easily cope with all the tasks, and make the project successful.
the project that promises the team involved is also solid, I am sure this project will achieve its success and will be many participants who join in this project.success for the future of this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
after I saw the team and the counselors, this project was really handled by the right people and very reliable.
therefore I want to see further developments
Activity: 6
Thanks to all. We really hope to give our community all the best blockchain has to offer in one place, financial solutions that will allow you to enjoy an ecosystem of products, services and benefits. Example of products could be TREZOR wallets which will be sold in our locations, Example of services could be education, we will offer workshops and more in blockchain related topics, example of benefits is Priority Pass which will be granted to our community. Additionally, we already started our functions, different to other [Suspicious link removed]panies who start very late. For example, for limited time you can get PP benefit if you contribute now (limited time), our platform is already functional you can register and have your Ubanx account right away, also the first space is being built as we speak. The project is a go, register if you haven't https://ubanx.io/login
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
Ubanx absolutely has strong team members with a big potency. Supported by full experienced advisors, I believe this project will be very successful further. Let see for the next improvement and achievement of this project. For me, this is a world-class platform that provides a chance for investors to join its project. Just makes various campaigns to promote it.  Smiley    
Activity: 19
 I will follow the development of the future may provide a positive development
Activity: 154
It is a great and awesome platform built with passion and dedication. Good job team
Activity: 140
UBANX put forward a new concept of service and sophistication of features packaged in blockchain technology this will make their project a lot of people
Activity: 154
after I saw the team and the counselors, this project was really handled by the right people and very reliable.
therefore I want to see further developments
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
The new project was established by several officers and management teams, banking and investment professionals who have managed to develop and grow financially. This project is very exciting, because it creates a performance that can provide comfort in financial management. Hopefully in the future successful and attract many investors.
Activity: 644
projects such as interesting and I will follow the development of the future may provide a positive development and a growing number who support this project.
There is no harm if it wants to follow the development of this project and hopefully, in the future, you can join this project in order to join a growing number of funds collected.
Activity: 560
projects such as interesting and I will follow the development of the future may provide a positive development and a growing number who support this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
keep it up guys, nice project
Activity: 6
Hello! This is a good project to ensure mass adoption of crypocurrency is a real thing.

Though it is mostly in idea phase. Is there atleast one item that is running that can be used to see the viability of this idea?
We are more than an Idea phase, we past that point long ago. We are a startup company already with real partnerships, which is the core of the functionality of the Ubanx physical Spaces, some of our core partnerships are very well established in Argentina (Transatlantica > fully licensed bank, La Maquinita > top coworking network, Coffee Store > franchising coffee network) and others are global (Trezor, Priority Pass) like others we are in different levels of conversations with (Bancor, Jaxx, tZero, to name a couple). We are going global, Latam is just the very beginning. The first Physical Space will be in argentina and we already have the agreement, as soon as we start we will anounce it in the news, in should be ready before this year ends.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Hello! This is a good project to ensure mass adoption of crypocurrency is a real thing.

Though it is mostly in idea phase. Is there atleast one item that is running that can be used to see the viability of this idea?
Pages:
Jump to: