Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UBANX - Desinged for everyone, powered by you - page 3. (Read 1179 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
What’s the progress of the sale? I thought there would be a banner on the site with progress?
This is Janes from Ubanx, we will update the site soon. Thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 215
What’s the progress of the sale? I thought there would be a banner on the site with progress?
Activity: 172
A potentially huge and promising project. Look forward to see this development. Good luck!
Egretia
The project has been on the works for so long already. So I believe, you have already tapped big time investors here? How fast is your expansion after you established your Argentina's Ubanx? Maybe, I'll just wait the time when you already have the operational Ubanx in Argentina.
After the ICO, if all goes as expected, we want be present by the end in 2019 in at least four different countries around the globe. The exact countries cannot be specified at the moment since the community will influence the decision making for the path Ubanx will take. The first location will be in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The project has been on the works for so long already. So I believe, you have already tapped big time investors here? How fast is your expansion after you established your Argentina's Ubanx? Maybe, I'll just wait the time when you already have the operational Ubanx in Argentina.
Activity: 658
Merit: 36
Telegram:@sigmas55
Thanks for asking, I am from the Ubanx team. To develop further into this topic. Yes, the token will be used to acquire any of the products or services that will be offered in the spaces. Those products and services will be offered thanks to strategic partnerships we keep doing every day to make the list of products and services grow more and more. Examples of products is Trezor, which is a physical crypto wallet, example of service is Ubanx University, which is a part of the space dedicated to do workshops, clases and more, we also have a partner for this, "educacion IT". You can go to our site to learn more about the ecosystem. https://ubanx.io
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
I would like to ask you to build such a center or so center? and where is first? Will BANX Token be used to pay for translations, activities that you provide in your center?
The first center will be built in Argentina. BANX tokens will be the major facilitator within the center and as payment for translation.

where will you develop for the first retail?

and i see there is will be a bounty campaign, if there is will be a bounty for translation can i reserve for indonesian translation?
First retail will happened in Argentina
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
where will you develop for the first retail?

and i see there is will be a bounty campaign, if there is will be a bounty for translation can i reserve for indonesian translation?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I would like to ask you to build such a center or so center? and where is first? Will BANX Token be used to pay for translations, activities that you provide in your center?
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Pages:
Jump to: