Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 32. (Read 58432 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Try to read news and stop crying

i crying but martcoin is skam --but only my meny frends can"t by tokens

The Ucoin Cash Team-crime! and ckam
You said you are controlling the distribution and you allocated huge uch tokens to some set of people
I have given up on this ico after attempting to buy all ico release dates.. not happy
!!!!just stop ICO like this shit guys!!!
Activity: 15
Important announcement for leaders

We have decided to make a change as follows: The rest of 131,320 UCH tokens will be sold on December 13th, instead of December 14th. So it would be the last chance for leaders to buy UCH tomorrow: December 13th - 10 am (New York time-  GMT -5). As you may know, all the rest of 500,000 tokens are sold for leaders only, and today 368,680 tokens were sold, and there are only 131,320 left for you to buy, so do not miss the last chance!

The Ucoin Cash Team
Activity: 9
I couldn't buy any coins today because there was no field where i could press buy or type the amo
Try to read news and stop crying
I couldn't buy any coins today because there was no field where i could press buy or type the amo
UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO real shit and ckam !! warning !! tokens not by et
Activity: 9
I couldn't buy any coins today because there was no field where i could press buy or type the amount...
Did anyone have the same problem?
And is there another round tomorrow?
Do you guys even read the news from developers and who can buy coins in the last round?
Activity: 19
I couldn't buy any coins today because there was no field where i could press buy or type the amount...

same with me
i think that's a game by dev  Huh Huh
Activity: 3
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Who is selling ucoincash? Pm me...
Activity: 15
Ucoinscam and games. Let me have my money already.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Any support here ? I want to deposit btc to uch website but generate deposit address not working. can someone help me ?

Will probably work after ICO ends...
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Any support here ? I want to deposit btc to uch website but generate deposit address not working. can someone help me ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Please beware of Impostor .

Before buying from me , i always will send PM to you guys . DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT A PROPER PM !
You will go first. beware of scam. there are alot of scammer right now

Selling For 6$ ! (30UCH left)

PM ME confirmation
My Skype: [email protected][/b][/size]

Why dont you name the one who bought from you so other people who are interested feel safer doing transaction with you.

Hello , thanks for the suggestion.
i will do it , but i do need to ask for a permission by my customer first.
Activity: 168

Before buying from me , i always will send PM to you guys . DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT A PROPER PM !

PM ME confirmation

Why dont you name the one who bought from you so other people who are interested feel safer doing transaction with you.

PM ME confirmation
Activity: 37
Its looking good but very difficult to buy coin
Activity: 1
Is ucoincash legit? can people withdraw from that site? i'm hesitant to deposit more money since ethconnect is giving me trouble to withdraw my funds

Yes, I did withdraw some btc out from Ucoincash without problems. But could not buy their coins until today after receiving their email for next round on 12 Dec. Wish me good luck  Grin
Activity: 20
Is ucoincash legit? can people withdraw from that site? i'm hesitant to deposit more money since ethconnect is giving me trouble to withdraw my funds
Thanks for all the trade guys

50 coin left.

Thanks the community , and thanks for those who trust me .

gonna wait until ICO open and only deal with the 50 coins..

Good Luck to all.
Activity: 258
just stop ICO like this shit guys
Pages:
Jump to: