Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 36. (Read 58432 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Can't withdraw btc, eth. this is scam or bad system

they clearly stated withdrawals won't be available until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
Buying Ucoins. Pm me your offers. ONLY through forum escrow so we are both safe.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

Name:   ucoincash
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   October 27, 2017, 08:14:48 AM
Last Active:   November 13, 2017, 04:21:51 AM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Maлo тoгo, чтo cвинcкoe oтнoшeниe кo вceм жeлaющим пoyчacтвoвaть в  ico, мoнeты pacкyпaютcя зa 20-40 ceкyнд, и пoлyчaeт иx тoт, y кoгo бoльшe вceгo нoyтбyкoв и coжитeлeй (дa дa, китaйцы oни тaкиe),  тaк eщe и нa глaвнoe cтpaницy вы этим мaxaeтe, кaк тpaнcпapaнтoм. Бyдтo этo дocтoинcтвo вaшeй мoнeты. Heт, этo плeвoк вceм тeм, ктo пытaeтcя чecтнo кyпить тoкeны. Пoчeмy нe pacпpeдeлить мoнeты payндa нa вcex жeлaющиx в paвнoй cтeпeни ? Этo былo бы cпpaвeдливo.
Ax дa, пpyф:
http://i.piccy.info/i9/6c047bb325ed36dd9d13f6d630035190/1512318037/33442/1201953/photo_2017_11_27_10_39_20_500.jpg
Activity: 2
from my account in an unknown direction the transaction has left, the subporter is silent for 4 days, I do not understand what is happening.
Activity: 8
Can't withdraw btc, eth. this is scam or bad system
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
You guys really think people buying it with 10$ ?

where ucoincash blocked withdrawal and so on.
Activity: 5
Ucoincash Market,Telegram group,where buyer and seller can sell or buy uch coins,with a 3rd escrow admin.For safe transaction.
https://t.me/UcashMarkett
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
so like i want to buy there uch at rate $4. then i'll just resell it.. if possible..  but i only deal with trusted members.
Activity: 168
The round is finished. got myself 200 Coins
Price have been increased

Please beware of Impostor .

Before buying from me , i always will send PM to you guys . DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT A PROPER PM !
You will go first.

THOSE WHO REPORTED ME AND DE-TRUST ME ,  I WILL NOT SELL YOU !
DO NOT DE-TRUST ME BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GO FIRST !

Selling For 3.5$ ! (270UCH left)

PM ME confirmation
My Skype: [email protected]

Why do you have negative trust?  have you scammed some people?

I would definitely say he's a scam. Considering how much people selling UCH @ 6usd to 10usd. Yet he priced himself at 3.5usd and still not sold out yet lol.

Theres a post couple page behind saying he blocked the people who already send the btc/eth.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
sold my ucoincash @$10 per token.. Cheesy thank you ucoincash. profit already Smiley
Does UcoinCash like Bitconnect? When you lend, you would earn a profit everyday?

Yes, it is a lending platform. u can get profit everyday, if you need UcoinCash , add me in skype i have some coins to sell
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
Does UcoinCash like Bitconnect? When you lend, you would earn a profit everyday?

Before buying from me , i always will send PM to you guys . DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT A PROPER PM !
You will go first.

THOSE WHO REPORTED ME AND DE-TRUST ME ,  I WILL NOT SELL YOU !

PM ME confirmation

Why do you have negative trust?  have you scammed some people?

Fake Report.
those who i refuse to go first with them they threaten to put negative trust on me . so i get it
Activity: 98

You will go first.

PM ME confirmation

Why do you have negative trust?  have you scammed some people?

You will go first.

PM ME confirmation
Activity: 26
So no one from support is risponding here ?! I made 2 withdraw that on site are Completed but no one arrives in my wallets, no response to my tickets, one was close without an answer, so, what that suppose to mean ?! http://i65.tinypic.com/imlzl4.jpg
http://i65.tinypic.com/10nb4t0.jpg
http://i67.tinypic.com/okvfrm.jpg
Activity: 66
I have 150 ucoincash token I can part with 50 @$7 each if anyone is interested,first come first serve as I will only sell 50.I have high hopes for this coin.
Activity: 66
No luck this time,I got the Ico hasnt started yet message.I actually think that they are legit,they blocked some accounts who ha bought already so that others could have a chance.I think if they were just out to scam people they would just sell one time to whomever. so I think it will be good,just upset that I cant get as much as I would like.Ima put yall on a really promising lending platform comming up.I think ima put bout 1 rack on them.Sign up under me ,I already have a strong team.A AI bot and lending up to 55% monthly and 10 level multplatform
2 days left until ICO starts

https://apoub.com/btc/site/registration/AP182664
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

to many lending platform now...all rush ico

Introducing a new program soon to take the crypto space by storm - BorrowConnect.io.

Given that lending programs have run their course, borrowing programs will soon be all the rage. This is how it works. Instead of Investards lending to some unknown face behind an entity, a real person, complete with a UK charter, is behind a borrowing program, where said real person borrows their newly minted ERC20 token coins from Investards paying out a steady 3% daily interest that's able to be withdrawn in ONLY 30 days. The minimum investment is U$150 with no maximum - all Investards participating in the borrowing program are equally rewarded accordingly.

FAQ:

Q. Can we opt to have the 3% interest compounded daily?

A. Darn tootin'!

Q. I deposited BTC and ETH into the program but still don't see ... Shit, there it is! Are you guys always that fast?

A. Just like our founder's organisms - SPEEDY!

Q. I have a YouTube channel and am willing to promote BottowConnect. Can you teach me how to make my investment look like U$10,000 instead of only U$150?

A. Dude, we run an honest ship, thus don't want your kind promoting us.

Q. Okay, can you make it only U$5K instead?

A. Email sent with instructions. Welcome aboard.
Pages:
Jump to: