Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 62. (Read 58432 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Ucoin cash allow you access the most user-friendly application, especially payment transaction via apps for smart phones. Easy to use and fast) nice
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Developer dont really have time to update this thread... Please try to update here for those of us following the thread
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
URGENT WINDOWS WALLET !!!!!
Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Lot's of referral and spam links, even in this thread. I think rewarding members for bringing new people is fine, but spam shouldn't be tolerated.
Activity: 83
Looks interesting, will stay in contact Smiley
Activity: 151
I quite like the presentation of their website, roadmap and whitepaper and most important is their platform look pleasant too among all lending platforms..beside bitconnect, this is the one i like as second best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
I think people should remove their reff link it's already brake bitcointalk rules.   Undecided
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i see this money digital will be a next big crypto.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
This is a good one, meaning they didn't make the mistake of depicting teams members whose images and bios are sourced from elsewhere, as well as their copy is for all practical purposes not plagiarized (giving them a by on their privacy page).

Guys, PM me if I missed something that needs my skill sets to dig a deeper.

Aside: Did I use "give them a by" correctly? For some fucked up reason it seems incorrect, with Google not providing any help.

Activity: 125
Another similar project that answers questions on this forum said that receive about 3,000 new visitors a day from this forum.
Activity: 125
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 8
I am not really sure how they have so much followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
Activity: 12
Well, not so good if my ether I tried to withdraw is gone and didn't get it to my account. Can anyone help?
Activity: 8
How you want be real cash? Will I use Ucash in USA?
Activity: 98
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 12
I can't withdraw my deposit...
Activity: 42
I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Do you have bounty program sir?
Activity: 16
Register with my link and we will split 50/50 referral bonus
https://ucoincash.co/ref/guibrito
Pages:
Jump to: