Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 8. (Read 58403 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 41
Ucoin Cash has no restrictions on carrying foreign exchange with you. Help you save your time, money, and of course, the less the cash is, the safer it is. What function.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
UCOIN CASH ADMINS !!!!!

Are you fk**** kidding me &!!&!& I've been waiting since 15 november to withdraw my BTC. Why are you holding my money for 3 more months !?!?!? I am terrible angry !!! Bitcoin went from 8000 to 19200 and back to 8000 and below , but my BTC withdrawal limit still 0 !!!!

This is a fk*** scam 1!!!!!! You hold my money and use it !!! I am going to make a sue and pay for agency to find you. I am so damn serious !!!!!!
Everyone who is also got btc holded email me at [email protected] , i will make a collective sue to put this scammers in jail !!!!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I have already blocked my account for 5 days
Activity: 420
Merit: 109
Welcome to Crete
I do not like the situation with protracted closed withdrawal of funds, such a project is definitely not to advise anyone
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
Hello, when will withdrawal become available? This is already taking too long. There is no technical reason reasonable enough to block it...
I'm simply ignored by the support site, I have an account that is blocked, which is lending, but niggo does not care.

http://i102.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0131/46/da2f0fe0a3ef07a327c57e8a0b139d46.png
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
They Has Stolen our Money! They have locked up the withdrawal function and are holding our funds hostage
Activity: 41
got my 2nd WD today, and it took like 1 hour after my request.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Do not invest. You will lose all money.
Support doesn't work
Withdraw is not allowed.
Totally scam. Do not believe ICOreview - this is bloody blind site.

Unfortunately a lot of people has fell for their review.
I lose money on some lending platforms rexommended by icoreview
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Do not invest. You will lose all money.
Support doesn't work
Withdraw is not allowed.
Totally scam. Do not believe ICOreview - this is bloody blind site.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
The Ministry of communications proposes to calculate miners on electricity bills
On 26 January, the newspaper Vedomosti published excerpts from the concept of mining regulation prepared by the Ministry of communications of the Russian Federation. Under the document:

mining will be allowed both individuals and legal entities, but will be taxed;
there will be a special “detection system miners” based on the amount of electricity consumed, patterns of consumption of Internet traffic and the number of cryptocurrency, declared by a user on a Russian crypto-exchange;
to buy cryptocurrency will set certain limits in the time, as sale and export of the token through the exchange restrictions will not be subject;
the Russian financial organizations will be forbidden to operate on crypto-exchanges;
for miners will be provided quota of electricity and a special rate, as well as 2 years tax holiday, after which legal entities have to pay income tax; for physical persons kind of tax is not specified.
While the concept is still not accepted until February 1, it will be finalized and submitted to the Government.

According to the General Director 51ACИК distribution of Mikhail Brezhnev, the initiative is quite controversial.

“It is absolutely unclear, how will I keep track of miners — can I just burn a lot of electricity? In addition, the energy efficiency of mining equipment is constantly growing, and “blind” the bills for electricity, it is impossible to distinguish the householder, who every day cooks on the stove, irons, vacuums and washes, from the miner, whose balcony is specialized equipment.
The proposal to calculate the number of mined coins based on the capacity of the equipment is also doomed to failure: generation of equipment can be less energy efficient and more effective, and without knowledge of what a miner is a person “on the balcony”, this scheme will not work. Besides, the difficulty of mining new coins is constantly fluctuating, and hence the rate of production at each moment of time are different. It's not even to mention the fact that “automatically” accounts for electricity to calculate the amount of tax on mining in rubles, because in this case adds another unknown: the rate of mined cryptocurrency to the dollar, and then the ruble.”

https://medium.com/51asic-welcome/%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%81%D0%B2%D1%8F%D0%B7%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%87%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BB%D1%8F%D1%82%D1%8C-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D0%BF%D0%BE-%D1%81%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BC-%D0%B7%D0%B0-%D1%8D%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B2%D0%BE-8ef9ad184411
Today I have been blocked from my account. and I do not know will this problem be solved I had an investment in a sum of 1200 dolars and the conclusion was the same sum, but vseravno I have a ban. I advise you to be cautious because I do not have one issue, I have such problems. I'll keep you posted as and how !!!

http://i102.fastpic.ru/big/2018/0131/46/da2f0fe0a3ef07a327c57e8a0b139d46.png

we even withdrawal no !!!!!!

The withdrawal function announcement

The withdrawal function has been processing and will be available soon for all members. Members who join our Lending Program will have the right to withdraw their coins first. The amount of BTC/ETH that you are allowed to withdraw = Your lending investment amount.

For example, if you lend $1,000, you are alllowed to withdraw a maximum amount of $1,000.

You are allowed to withdraw all of your daily interest

We do hope to build a strong community with you

The Ucoin Cash Team

I could not withdraw money and blocked it, I do not know, but I would have been cautious it should not be ignored!
Today I have been blocked from my account. and I do not know will this problem be solved I had an investment in a sum of 1200 dolars and the conclusion was the same sum, but vseravno I have a ban. I advise you to be cautious because I do not have one issue, I have such problems. I'll keep you posted as and how !!!

we even withdrawal no !!!!!!

The withdrawal function announcement

The withdrawal function has been processing and will be available soon for all members. Members who join our Lending Program will have the right to withdraw their coins first. The amount of BTC/ETH that you are allowed to withdraw = Your lending investment amount.

For example, if you lend $1,000, you are alllowed to withdraw a maximum amount of $1,000.

You are allowed to withdraw all of your daily interest

We do hope to build a strong community with you

The Ucoin Cash Team

https://imgur.com/a/Zj8Rw
Today my account was blocked. who can help anyone who has a connection with them help ucoincash

try to twitter support

I hope for an answer, but not quite as there were problems with the deposit and so the money was gone and now the account block and I do not know what to touch the connection with them there
Activity: 35
Today my account was blocked. who can help anyone who has a connection with them help ucoincash

try to twitter support
Activity: 31
i pulled nearly all my ETH out before the end of the ico when i realised i wasnt going to get any UCH...which i was going to dump anyway, glad i did this has scam written all over it.
I agree and no one knows when the market
Pages:
Jump to: