Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] UcoinCash Cryptocurrency ICO November 15 - page 4. (Read 58403 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
No deception, the company pays, there is a conclusion, now they are waiting for growth
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
Dev what the fuck there is no exchange ? and your exchange doesn't work . when going to work . contact https://crex24.com .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
See why there were so many people on the project of acrimony, may not see the real economic value of the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 168
Scammer

Because you dont lend and cant take your money out?
can be to lift their at face value with exchanges . and let them push for other exchanges . until they pay .
Activity: 17
UCOIN CASH is a SCAM on every front.
========================
1) People have their money locked on this site since the UCOIN CASH ICO last year.
2) To get your pre ICO funds released you have to agree to their ransom demands and take out a loan in UCOIN CASH.
3) Then UCOIN will very kindly let you have YOUR OWN money back but with all sorts of stipulations and rules angled to UCOIN's advantage.
4) The loan that you have been forced into at gunpoint just so happens to have without a doubt the meanest, lowest, miserly interest rates in the entire lending platform space.
5) To add insult to injury they then proceed to charge the highest fees possible to withdraw what's left of your money.
6) There is nobody to complain to or seek help from as it costs UCOIN money to have customer support and UCOIN would not spend a single solitary cent on something as ridiculous as customer service.

UCOIN are blood sucking vermin! They are theives and liars of the highest order. What really astonishes me is that this site is full of Neanderthals who make excuses for UCOIN and their banditry.
There is no excuse for the criminal way UCOIN operates and treats it's customers. UCOIN CASH make Adolf Hitler and Atilla the Hun look like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny!
Dev when there will be more exchanges . and why https://ucoincash.co/Exchange
 closed . or you just learned how to promise .
Activity: 66
You have to lend half of what you want to take out.It is not per day it is the total that you can take out.If you loan $100 of Ucoincash $12 per coin you can take out $100 total.If you loan $1000 of ucoincash you can take out $1000 total.Its the only way.I sold all my coin,almost trippled my$ so i did ok.Shit platform overall I see no future. Lendconnect will rocket ,shame i only have 240 tokens.Yall need to get on while you can.Ether staking lct skaking,excellent communication,sticking to deadlines.THis is the clear leader in the space.

https://dashboard.lendconnect.io/ref/panamaworldwide
Activity: 6
QatarCoin ico live 1-round (price 0.1$). Tommorow 2-round price 0.2$. It`s new analog davorcoin. Fast x5-x10 profit.Bounty company in twitter QatarCoin. Who buy 2000qtc give bonus 1000qtc. https://qatarcoin.co/hameleonprox2
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
The more speculators will be the better !
and it's real!!!!! Smiley
Why are people still mining and marketing this coin? If it was considered as SCAM? Or are there things going on behind the scenes and suddenly the dev will come back? You're pretty active in this thread, why? Is anyone buying these coins? Does UcoinCash have what purpose? Arrecadação of $ through ICO?
Activity: 112
so far uch dev team doing good
they can maintain the price

lending still running well
withdrawal easy overall

just waiting a right momentum to skyrocket..  Grin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
I wish someone said thank you for listing !!!
123GoJ3o8uzw9P4rdh1McbbG9rPcbQQT1hBTC
D5swAhsmmqkeLMbcsNVBQE9myHGoUiSuvC DOGE
dev will have more exchanges .
I have made the first withdrawal of a nominal amount that I loaned on January 18, then I want to withdraw again but my withdrawal limit is $ 0. is it only for a withdrawal transaction once? whereas my btc is still there. thank you

Same here.
Asked this question several times but no one takes the time to even read my post.

Because nobody is uch admin here.
Wr can only guess at the moment how their withdrawal system works
Activity: 8
I have made the first withdrawal of a nominal amount that I loaned on January 18, then I want to withdraw again but my withdrawal limit is $ 0. is it only for a withdrawal transaction once? whereas my btc is still there. thank you

Same here.
Asked this question several times but no one takes the time to even read my post.
when will be available replenishment and withdrawal funds you have on exchange .
Pages:
Jump to: