Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] uKit AI: Boosting website conversion with AI+Crowd Data 🚀 - page 16. (Read 2896 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Where is the team located for this project? Where can I see the photos of the team members and their background. I just need to make sure that this is legit.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
So has the ecosystem already started? Or is the initial token sale going to be the thing that launches it?

You may want to spiff up the bounty post as this one looks pretty good and it doesnt necessarily inspire confidence, though this looks good as a projet goes
The development of the uKit AI "ecosystem" that will customize every website to the site visitors' interests and store the users' behavioral data in uData will start after the completion of the ICO.

However, the basis of this product, https://ukit.com/ and https://ulanding.io/ website and landing page builders, are already launched and working products. In addition, we are already carrying out preparation works for the uKit AI system. To learn more about them, please read our WP ("Stage of Completion" section): https://ico.ukit.com/download/ukit-ai-whitepaper_en.pdf
Activity: 60
I googled and didn't get why you need an ICO. You are not a startup, it’s not your first year in the market and you seem to be a growing business...
We are not the first company to come to this decision. Some now launch ICOs having IPO background. Today ICO is an obvious trend and a good solution for a company’s development. It's good not only for those whose ideas are only in their infancy but also for those who've been there for a while.
ok. Experienced guys you are Grin why not develop through reinvestment?
We've already reinvested for 2 years. Now, taking into account the specifics of uKit AI, it will be more profitable for us to build an ecosystem in which we can involve users. And this is just very logical to do by tokenizing data contribution.

i'm not sure if I get this right. what comes first? money or "ecosystem"?
For us this ICO is primarily about crowdfunding. But since the whole new project is based on data - personalized landing pages that are built using user data - the more data we have, the better. So, the second component is also very important for us.
Activity: 55
i clicked, you have a poor bounty
where is referal program?
In the token sale dashboard available at https://token.ukit.com/ (you need to register there), you can find a personal referral link.
You can use it to share UKIT ICO with your friends and other interested parties. If any of them sign up with this link they will be added to your referral program. Your reward amounts to 5% of all tokens purchased by your referrals.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
So has the ecosystem already started? Or is the initial token sale going to be the thing that launches it?

You may want to spiff up the bounty post as this one looks pretty good and it doesnt necessarily inspire confidence, though this looks good as a projet goes
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I googled and didn't get why you need an ICO. You are not a startup, it’s not your first year in the market and you seem to be a growing business...
We are not the first company to come to this decision. Some now launch ICOs having IPO background. Today ICO is an obvious trend and a good solution for a company’s development. It's good not only for those whose ideas are only in their infancy but also for those who've been there for a while.
We've already reinvested for 2 years. Now, taking into account the specifics of uKit AI, it will be more profitable for us to build an ecosystem in which we can involve users. And this is just very logical to do by tokenizing data contribution.

i'm not sure if I get this right. what comes first? money or "ecosystem"?
Activity: 27
i clicked, you have a poor bounty
where is referal program?
Good day sire,

Should you need for a Filipino translation in your upcoming bounty, just let me know.

I will work hard on it and translate it to my native language.

Thank you.
Hello
Thanks for the interest in our project. There’s a topic on bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924.new
Hope to see you there
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
Good day sire,

Should you need for a Filipino translation in your upcoming bounty, just let me know.

I will work hard on it and translate it to my native language.

Thank you.
Activity: 32
Just wondering how is your system going to learn about the things my website visitors like to tailor the content for them? Thanks

Hello,
The technology that allows targeting users’ interests and preferences is already being widely used by advertising networks. You might have noticed that the ads about upcoming ICO campaigns are chasing you now - that's at  least because you visit this forum Smiley Our system will work in the same way: we will track behavioral patterns (website owners can take part in this process by sharing the statistics on the traffic that goes through their websites, and get a part of the token from the reserve fund). We will also buy this data from third-party DMPs - external providers of big data.
The more data we have, the better the work of the system. This is the reason why we are building this token ecosystem around users’ contributions to the system.

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Machine learning in Ukit AI is a great thing.

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added uKit ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/uKit. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Interesting project. I think that this ICO will be successful. Do you have bounty campaign? I want to reserve Russian translation and local thread moderation. Please let me know if it needed.

Thank you
Hello!
Yes, we have a bounty campaign - you can find the details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2320924.new#new
Our company is originally based in Russia and Ukraine, that's why Russian translation is not a problem for us. But we have a list of other languages in our bounty, please feel free to check them out.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Just wondering how is your system going to learn about the things my website visitors like to tailor the content for them? Thanks
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
It is great, i like it.
Using AI is a future for website building.
I think their ICO is promising 
Pages:
Jump to: