Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 14. (Read 79644 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

I'm very interested in one question: will United Traders produce "cold wallets" like "Trezor"? A very popular thing at the moment and very promising!

i think that they will not make their own cold wallet

actually this idea is really very good , hope UT team can think about it , if not i also support UT team.

It sound crazy. For example, you should look at Trezor. Project team has been working a lot before wallet releaze.
UT should't create their wallet, will be better if company concentrate all attention on the one poduct!
Activity: 602
Merit: 15

I'm very interested in one question: will United Traders produce "cold wallets" like "Trezor"? A very popular thing at the moment and very promising!

actually this idea is really very good , hope UT team can think about it , if not i also support UT team.
No one forces them, but it would be a huge plus in their direction!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

I have been always interested in one issue: what ICO projects do with collected USD and EUR. United allows investors to pay for tokens with fiat currencies. Project will exchange fiat to cryptocurrency or use it for salary payments?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

Hi OP, I read the whitepaper and found the project very useful. To what I understood and what's there for me, I saw that during Q1 of 2018, users will get paid from authors for translations. What will they get paid exactly? USD, UTT tokens or Bitcoins? What will be the payment based upon? As well, how can we reserve a spot for your megadictionary? I am willing to translate it to Indian language, is there any requirement for the same? As the word says "MEGA" Dictionary, it means the vocabulary will have a lot of words installed so I believe that there will be many translators enrolled in same languages too. Please throw some light over this, I am interested.

It would be very cool, but one project should concentrate on couple products,not on long list:) Also, there isn't any mention about cold wallets in roadmap.
Hi OP, I read the whitepaper and found the project very useful. To what I understood and what's there for me, I saw that during Q1 of 2018, users will get paid from authors for translations. What will they get paid exactly? USD, UTT tokens or Bitcoins? What will be the payment based upon? As well, how can we reserve a spot for your megadictionary? I am willing to translate it to Indian language, is there any requirement for the same? As the word says "MEGA" Dictionary, it means the vocabulary will have a lot of words installed so I believe that there will be many translators enrolled in same languages too. Please throw some light over this, I am interested.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I have just seen that company is planning tokenization non public companies shares. I understand that nowadays mechanism for this purpose doesn't exist, but in future it will!

Possibility of buying private companies tokens will open new opportunities for investors. Many companies set high threshold of entrance, so small investors have no chance...

It is only future plans, but sounds great.
Well, the development team and those who work also on the project consists of professional traders and they know more than others what to do. So at the expense of the price of the token and the stock exchanges, I do not even worry.
I think the same way. Managers, devs and creators of this ICO have some strategy and plan. We need just to wait for some news!
Yes, I agree, you need to wait for the developers to finish and release the finished product that will work well. That's just the problem for investors is that the price can go badly until they release something worthwhile.

This is a vicious circle, tokens or shares price depend on company products. Investors want to see realized products to fund money, and companies need money to finish product development Smiley
I have just seen that company is planning tokenization non public companies shares. I understand that nowadays mechanism for this purpose doesn't exist, but in future it will!

Possibility of buying private companies tokens will open new opportunities for investors. Many companies set high threshold of entrance, so small investors have no chance...

Well, the development team and those who work also on the project consists of professional traders and they know more than others what to do. So at the expense of the price of the token and the stock exchanges, I do not even worry.
I think the same way. Managers, devs and creators of this ICO have some strategy and plan. We need just to wait for some news!
Yes, I agree, you need to wait for the developers to finish and release the finished product that will work well. That's just the problem for investors is that the price can go badly until they release something worthwhile.
Real old investors already known  that the real price of tokens would be on the future!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

What armature scammers are these guys!

They publish at website that they sold tokens for 21thnd ETH, but if we look into https://etherscan.io/token/0x16f812be7fff02caf662b85d5d58a5da6572d4df#balances , we could find that there is no sales at all!
Only one token holder, to which 100mln tokens were distributed 23 days ago!
Last screen is here! https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjKwiXEzWmzkhSBuAdY6qqjAgUMO

Its pure Russian SCAM!

Something wrong with your links, there is nothing except 404 error. https://i.imgur.com/LVwIOfY.png
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

They publish at website that they sold tokens for 21thnd ETH, but if we look into https://etherscan.io/token/0x16f812be7fff02caf662b85d5d58a5da6572d4df#balances , we could find that there is no sales at all!

Its pure Russian SCAM!

this is not united traders
Merit: 111
vite

I saw one of the united traders on one of the Russian tv channels =)
yeap, Anatoly Radchenko very famous
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Its pure Russian SCAM!
Just now I read about your project. I will follow your progress. Good luck!
Tell me how did you know about the project?

This is a good sign!
On what channel you saw United Traders? I whant to know the name of this chanel.
It would be nice to show on TV not murder but crypto currency!                                                     
Activity: 224

Cool =) I heard that they have a good reputation in Russia.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3

Activity: 224
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: