Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 22. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

If to compare with today Ethereum = 470$ - it is even 12m dollars.
But actually it is a pity, but there are no much investing after they receive this amount of money...
ethereum will be cost more in 1-2 week

For now they have sold more than 21,141,156 tokens. Do you think they will reach hard cap? How soon after the end of ICO do you think they will give a start to their United Traders Exchange (UTEX)?
It will be cool to get the new decentralized exchange.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
I think this company would have a huge investment when it starts
united traders already collected around 11m dollars. I think this is good result
well, as far as I understand, 11 million dollars for such a project is not enough, initially the amount was declared higher and Anatoly Radchenko himself said that it is necessary to collect as much as possible means that the idea worked.
may be, but its already more then softcap
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I think as well that hard cap seems pretty low,
What will happen when the money will be gone?
I can't say that $ 40 million is not enough for hard cap. I know that we can see a lot of ICO with 100 million dollars on a hard cap, but if the members of the project team believe, that $ 40 million is enough for them, then this is also excellent.
You can ask about money developers  Wink

Thanks!

If any dev around I would love to get answer for that  Cheesy
Activity: 196
I can't say that $ 40 million is not enough for hard cap. I know that we can see a lot of ICO with 100 million dollars on a hard cap, but if the members of the project team believe, that $ 40 million is enough for them, then this is also excellent.
You can ask about money developers  Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 100

I think he taking about sold tokens. And 21,127,670/800=26409 eth, around 12.000.000$.
12 m dollars good result

how much is this softcap project? 12M dollar can be said good when it's over softcaps and still considered small when still away from softcaps
Soft cap is 1m dollars. I think at this moment they are doing interface.

I think he taking about sold tokens. And 21,127,670/800=26409 eth, around 12.000.000$.
12 m dollars good result

how much is this softcap project? 12M dollar can be said good when it's over softcaps and still considered small when still away from softcaps
Soft cap is 1m dollars. I think at this moment they are doing interface.
Activity: 154
I think this company would have a huge investment when it starts
united traders already collected around 11m dollars. I think this is good result
well, as far as I understand, 11 million dollars for such a project is not enough, initially the amount was declared higher and Anatoly Radchenko himself said that it is necessary to collect as much as possible means that the idea worked.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
whether citizens of America and China can participate in the ICO?

It is really not an easy thing to find info about KYC or any restricted persons in the White paper of united traders.

You need to wait for the official answer. Asked in the telegram bot but no answer...

Got an answer from the support team about the participation of US citizens in ICO:

Citizens or residents of any geographical area where access to or use of cryptocurrencies or digital tokens is prohibited by applicable laws, orders, rules, regulations, agreements or administrative acts shall not be allowed to purchase and use UTT tokens.

This is the case as well when any purchaser or user is a U.S. citizen or resident (including but not limited to, for the purpose of applicable tax laws and regulations), holds either a green card or a U.S. residence permit and is in the United States of America or his or her principal or predominant place of residence is in the foregoing territory.

Thank you for sharing this information. Now all of the questions concerning the participation American citizens in United Trades ICO are answered. I suppose this project will interest mostly big Asian investors, and some European companies. However, smaller investors can also count on a good profit.
Activity: 518
the moon

12 m dollars good result
yea nowadays is getting harder to  raise money
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

12 m dollars good result

vite

12 m dollars good result
you talking about sold tokens or collected funds?
vite
Activity: 70
Activity: 518
the moon
watched Anatoly Radchenko's lecture yesterday, good content
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
how goind your ICO, how much funds already collected?
vite
Is this reliable information? Whence such knowledge?
this is just my opinion
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
ethereum will be cost more in 1-2 week
im agree with you. ETH will go to the moon very soon
Pages:
Jump to: