Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 72. (Read 79645 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Can I now start trading on the Aurora platform? Or it is in the private beta now?
This platform is still in development, as I understand it
well we understand it in different ways. The devs told that is already working platform which generates the profit..so it would be pleasure to start trading there
What this means is that it generates a profit? To earn money we need knowledge, this platform can push you to the right path
I mean the fees for trades executions are considered as o profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Can I now start trading on the Aurora platform? Or it is in the private beta now?
well we understand it in different ways. The devs told that is already working platform which generates the profit..so it would be pleasure to start trading there
What this means is that it generates a profit? To earn money we need knowledge, this platform can push you to the right path
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

I dont agree with you. Many people (traders) have understood that in crypto long term holdings is much more better then trading
it all about news trading. Some coin will list on bittres? you have to buy it and etc.
yes, they have an existing business but they dont share any information about how profitable their business is. Some economic reports? No, nothig. Just statement - "Our business is profitable"

Trading on the stock exchange is very profitable if you trade with intelligence. All successful traders know about it. These guys provide training and software for trading. I think in the future I will try trading on their platform.

yeah, I think we are going to copy their actions and thereby get their profit
yes, they have an existing business but they dont share any information about how profitable their business is. Some economic reports? No, nothig. Just statement - "Our business is profitable"

Trading on the stock exchange is very profitable if you trade with intelligence. All successful traders know about it. These guys provide training and software for trading. I think in the future I will try trading on their platform.
I dont agree with you. Many people (traders) have understood that in crypto long term holdings is much more better then trading
Project popularity is very good for now. It reached 22 pages  in 6 days. Not bad aha ? I d love to see the amount of contribution from token pre-sale.  How is it going ? Any way to follow sales live ? Thank you
as far as I know only few projects from all the ICOs share the ingormation about its preSale. I dont think UTT will share such information. imho
Advantage? Most of the projects have a good team. Team, I mean the team of devs, is not the key to success. Pr and marketing is that key

The guys already have an existing business, which is an advantage and combining it with a blockchain will bring a good result. Also there is a team that is engaged in marketing, they can be seen at the beginning of this topic.
The crew were very right, there are good people! But the main thing that they did that what is written in the white paper!
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
Project popularity is very good for now. It reached 22 pages  in 6 days. Not bad aha ? I d love to see the amount of contribution from token pre-sale.  How is it going ? Any way to follow sales live ? Thank you
Advantage? Most of the projects have a good team. Team, I mean the team of devs, is not the key to success. Pr and marketing is that key

The guys already have an existing business, which is an advantage and combining it with a blockchain will bring a good result. Also there is a team that is engaged in marketing, they can be seen at the beginning of this topic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103

The key to success and developers and PR team. All team members
I hope there will be no barrier for listing. Because the Aurora(the project's platform for trading) can be like competitor for other exchanges, so they may be wont list it. But it is only my suggestion

I think the project team considered such options and is ready for competition

This project was founded by experienced traders! View information about them! It has a great advantage!!
I hope there will be no barrier for listing. Because the Aurora(the project's platform for trading) can be like competitor for other exchanges, so they may be wont list it. But it is only my suggestion

I think the project team considered such options and is ready for competition

There is no dividends in this project. Am I missing something?
Yeap, no dividends here. But we talknig about listing on Bittrex

In this case, not in dividends
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I think, this project with understandable roadmap, good promote and professional managers have all chance to list their coin on Polonex and Bittrex.
Polo list only project with working product. If devs can make UT platform usable there is all chances

What about bittrex? Which coin they adding? My presumption - coins which have some amount on ICO, for examle more that 15 000 000$.
They are going to add the coin that are acceptable according to Haive test. As far as I know UTT tokens pass this test. SO there are a possibility to be listed on bittrex in future
In Exchange for Bittrex to get very difficult, as I have heard that the listing there is worth 40K dollars, that's a lot! Perhaps if the project will achieve the popularity he will list them, but I don't think it will be this year
Or another way) Their ICO will be successful enough to pay 40k$ to be listed on the bittrex)
I don't think they want to pay! This is a large sum, and in the next one or two years the money needed for the development.

Paying $40,000 to Bittrex will not only get this project listed there but also accrue other benefits like:
- Getting listed on Bittrex is a STATEMENT
- Getting listed on Bittrex will increase token awareness and interest.
- Token awareness and interest will increase token value and price.
- And I could go on and on ... paying 40K to Bittrex will get UTToken listed there and much much more.

So don't scorn the devs for trying to get listed on the trex. I'm very certain they will hit their hard cap of $39M.
Using $40K of that fortune on Bittrex is no brainer.

7. Гдe cчeтчик yжe coбpaнныx cpeдcтв нa пpe икo - т.к. y вac cxeмa - "coбpaли нa пpe икo - ниxpeнa нa икo" нe cдeлaть тaкoгo cчeтчикa - cвинcтвo и cкaм пpиeм xaйпa.
Result os pre-sale will revealed right before main sale
in addition, between preico and ico will be a gap
Pages:
Jump to: