Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 76. (Read 79644 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

UTT is not waves project. It is independent platform with solid and independent team. About the waves at least 2 tokens listed in bittrex - mercury and incent
Im know it. And i am talking about partnership with waves
Activity: 490
There is already some kind of agreement for the listing on the stock exchanges after collecting the money? Or we would have went out on the ED?
HitBTC will be for sure.About other exchanges it would be better to hear the official answer
Why are you so sure that HITbts exactly? where you read that?
because it is the only one exchange that lists almosr every tolen after ICO. Except etherdelta of course
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
There is already some kind of agreement for the listing on the stock exchanges after collecting the money? Or we would have went out on the ED?
HitBTC will be for sure.About other exchanges it would be better to hear the official answer
Why are you so sure that HITbts exactly? where you read that?

In the field of development - yes. But in the field of markenting waves will be better
I dont know about marketing but most of waves project have some trouble now. Only 1 of all project from waves(mercury) listed on good exchange. Another trade on waves DEX
UTT is not waves project. It is independent platform with solid and independent team. About the waves at least 2 tokens listed in bittrex - mercury and incent
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24624232
Im speaking about future partnerships, after UTT platform is launched. There is no need in PR From Wawes CEO right now
When UT paltfrom will be launched there no need in partnership with waves. Better do it with 0x or AirSwap to make on exchange lower fee

Waves now on 22th on glogal coins rating. So it very serious project and partnership with this company should be very productive for United Traders!
Hi, everybody! My name is Borisov Aleksey and I'm a member of United Traders' team (Networking and Sales). If any question, I'll be glad to help you.
Are US citizens permitted to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody! My name is Borisov Aleksey and I'm a member of United Traders' team (Networking and Sales). If any question, I'll be glad to help you.
I understand the whole platform, collecting traders, for whom it will be possible to monitor and decide when to hold and when to buy coins, if there are successful traders that platform will be a very big success
The team consists of the successful traders so no doubts another successful traders will join
I understand the whole platform, collecting traders, for whom it will be possible to monitor and decide when to hold and when to buy coins, if there are successful traders that platform will be a very big success
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24624232
Im speaking about future partnerships, after UTT platform is launched. There is no need in PR From Wawes CEO right now
When UT paltfrom will be launched there no need in partnership with waves. Better do it with 0x or AirSwap to make on exchange lower fee
In the field of development - yes. But in the field of markenting waves will be better
Yes thats true, I met Sasha from waves many times. Prob we can see some cooperations when we start making DEX.
Sahsa Ivanov will not make PR for project if this project make ICO not on waves. As i know UT will be in eth blockchain
Now we need to focus on something that would advertise the project and it was noticed by investors!
Look above. Anatoliy said that everythig alright with the marketing and PR
Yes thats true, I met Sasha from waves many times. Prob we can see some cooperations when we start making DEX.
Sahsa Ivanov will not make PR for project if this project make ICO not on waves. As i know UT will be in eth blockchain
Now we need to focus on something that would advertise the project and it was noticed by investors!
Do you accept paypal or skrill as a type of payment for the ICO? Or only crypto and fiat via credit card?
As for me that crypto currency is much easier to use than other payment methods, it is cheaper and faster! And in the smart contract you can pay only crypto currency
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Any collaborations with waves platform in future? I know Anatoliy Radchenko communicates with Sasha Ivanov very well

Do you accept paypal or skrill as a type of payment for the ICO? Or only crypto and fiat via credit card?
Pages:
Jump to: