Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] United Traders: ⚡️ The High-End Solutions in Trading Technology ⚡️ - page 87. (Read 79644 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Its not good that u have no individual hardcap because in this case 1 investor can control a large part of the company

Invididual cap will be set on the main SALE. Now we allow out strategic investors to get in.
So i think, that you should make this ICO stage private like AirSwap
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Its not good that u have no individual hardcap because in this case 1 investor can control a large part of the company

Invididual cap will be set on the main SALE. Now we allow our strategic investors to get in.
vite
i like that only 18% will going to marketing. Nowadays there are a lot companies that after ICO they spend their money all wrong
I think UT no need spend a lot of money for marketing because they are already have working product
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
i like that only 18% will going to marketing. Nowadays there are a lot companies that after ICO they spend their money all wrong
vite
Why you have in Original Post link to empty reddit? Do you have correct link? Please add it.
U also have to fix wrong link to linkedin for Anatoly Radchenko.
vite

Yes, it does.
If the tokens will over at the PRE-SALE phase, you will out your ETH back from your account.
But on pre-sale no individual hardcap, right?
You have 39 mln usd hard cap? Its too much for trading platform...
How I can read article about you? Link non-clickable on 1-st page...

Three lines of our business:

Investment Marketplace
Exchange
Mega Dictionary

Less than 15M on each.

They have real old project, 8 years. So who know, maybe thay have some whales in their sleeves!

Yes we have)
vite
Its not huge and same with Kyber or AirSwap
Do I need to be verified for trading on the platform?
in my opinion you should not because censorship resistance - the basis of decentralization, everything should be anonymous

The question was about trading account on NYSE or MOEX.
I've decided to invest around 3 eth to the project, but when I push "Buy tokens" button I have the following message:

Warning! By the moment of the Pre-sale term expiration (30.11.2017 05:59 GMT), overall amount of payments must be no less than 70 ETH. Otherwise, your funds will be routed to the end of the queue for the tokens purchasing within the main Token sale.

Does this mean that I can't be sure that I'll take part at the tokensale if I want to invest less than 70 ETH?

Yes, it does.
If the tokens will over at the PRE-SALE phase, you will out your ETH back from your account.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Why you have in Original Post link to empty reddit? Do you have correct link? Please add it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

They have real old project, 8 years. So who know, maybe thay have some whales in their sleeves!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
vite
may be here loginless system without login/password but with JSON-File or private key
i will never upload my private key anywhere lol
atleast not in this life
maybe in platform will generate new wallet for trading and u no need to use ur wallet
Devs, UT will be decentralized and anonymous platform?
the moon
maybe in platform will generate new wallet for trading and u no need to use ur wallet
well, I didnt think about it  Grin it makes sense

but still i would not like have big money there without controlling privat key
vite
may be here loginless system without login/password but with JSON-File or private key
atleast not in this life
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
As I can see you don't have referral program. I hate MLM in ICOs so I appreciate this. But guys, why don't you want to take individuals money during the pre-sale (I mean <70eth)?
I, too, was a little upset that the threshold of entry is so high. But this amount will remain unchanged, so we will have to wait for the next stage of sales. Or to organize an investment pool of several participants.
the moon
atleast not in this life
vite
Do I need to be verified for trading on the platform?
in my opinion you should not because censorship resistance - the basis of decentralization, everything should be anonymous
Pages:
Jump to: