Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵UTEMIS🔵 DECENTRALISED B2B BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR LATIN AMERICA - page 4. (Read 1754 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
🔥The UTEMIS pre-ICO is now OVER!🔥

We raised close to 300 ETH, which is an amazing start! A BIG THANK YOU! to all the participants of the pre-ICO for their support and trust!

The ICO First Period starts today and you can now buy UTS Tokens with 🔥30% Bonus Until April 1st, 2018 18:00 PM CET https://utemis.com

good work, success in ICO collection, I hope that the funds raised during the pre-ICO will start to work and will make it possible to successfully implement ICO. what were the key things that the Team wanted to start in the first place, to push your ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
If after the whole ICO, and there are unsold tokens, what will happen to the unsold token? Will there be burn for the unsold tokens?

Thanks for answer.

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burned
🔥The UTEMIS pre-ICO is now OVER!🔥

We raised close to 300 ETH, which is an amazing start! A BIG THANK YOU! to all the participants of the pre-ICO for their support and trust!

The ICO First Period starts today and you can now buy UTS Tokens with 🔥30% Bonus Until April 1st, 2018 18:00 PM CET https://utemis.com

in what terms it is planned to issue coins on the stock exchange. which exchanges are considered for the sale of coins. preference will be given to centrally and decentralized exchanges.

UTS will be listed on exchanges after the ICO, so this will be in May 2018
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
in what terms it is planned to issue coins on the stock exchange. which exchanges are considered for the sale of coins. preference will be given to centrally and decentralized exchanges.
Hello,

We have added Utemis ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/utemis).

If you have any question about Utemis ICO profile, feel free to contact us.

Thank you for your listing!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello,

We have added Utemis ICO profile to CoinWoot website (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/utemis).

If you have any question about Utemis ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Activity: 10
pre ico remaining few days, and I see your funding just get 216,7 ETH, what would you do if funding of pre ico still very far from your soft cap 5000 ETH?

Hi, yes we are far but getting there. There are two ways of conducting an ICO. You can either invest in Marketing & PR and FOMO a lot of people or you can build a strong Business Plan and execute from the ground up, build momentum and work hard.

We believe that we are creating a different way of conducting ICOs, not based on big advertising campaigns and 'FOMO-ing' people but instead on projects that work and that have impact.

We are witnessing too many projects that have questionable ideas get funded just because of marketing, this is deleterious to the Cryptocurrency industry in general and to those that want to have meaningful impact.

Our view, is that 220 ETH without any significant investment in Marketing is a terrific success, it's the strength of the project what is convincing these investors.

And these are investors that we are talking to every day on Telegram, they are not every kind of investor, they want to increase their wealth of course but they also want to see positive change in the world.

So, thank you for your question, all we can promise is that we will 'outwork' our ICO, we promise!

UTEMIS Management Team
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
pre ico remaining few days, and I see your funding just get 216,7 ETH, what would you do if funding of pre ico still very far from your soft cap 5000 ETH?
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
If after the whole ICO, and there are unsold tokens, what will happen to the unsold token? Will there be burn for the unsold tokens?

Thanks for answer.
I like bounty300cubitstech

You are on the wrong topic. This project is called UTEMIS A DECENTRALISED B2B BLOCKCHAIN ​​SOLUTION FOR LATIN AMERICA.

Thank you!
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

You are on the wrong topic. This project is called UTEMIS A DECENTRALISED B2B BLOCKCHAIN ​​SOLUTION FOR LATIN AMERICA.
Activity: 1
where can i find more information about this ico? there is no link to the web and limited whitepaper, please complete the information

All the information is posted on page 1, but you can find it aswell on our website https://utemis.com.

Thank you for your interest!
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
where can i find more information about this ico? there is no link to the web and limited whitepaper, please complete the information
If Utemis will not reach the hard cap? Are they going to burn token or stay with the circulating supply of  200 billion? and I just read the whitepaper if something happens to you like, Hackers hack your wallet thru escrow account are you going to refund those? hope to hear from you.

Yes, all unsold Tokens will be burned and if hackers hack the escrow account we have insurance, operations won't be halted
If Utemis will not reach the hard cap? Are they going to burn token or stay with the circulating supply of  200 billion? and I just read the whitepaper if something happens to you like, Hackers hack your wallet thru escrow account are you going to refund those? hope to hear from you.

Yes, all unsold Tokens will be burned and if hackers hack the escrow account we have insurance, operations won't be halted
it looks good so all the investors do not have to worry about the problem because the remaining unsold tokens will not interfere with the price of the investors

Yes that is correct
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

it looks good so all the investors do not have to worry about the problem because the remaining unsold tokens will not interfere with the price of the investors
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Very interested to see how this could pan out Cool. Whitepaper has some great concepts though some more technical details
Looks like a good project! Following!
Thank you for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: