Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔵UTEMIS🔵 DECENTRALISED B2B BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR LATIN AMERICA - page 5. (Read 1754 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Looks like a good project! Following!
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
UTEMIS project it is big project and very promising, the reason I am participating here is that they have a vision, concept and the team very nice.
I will stay here until the project is successful. good luck UTS
Activity: 10
The official price per token is $0.006 but it will float on exchanges significantly higher so ICO Participants that want to sell get the best short term investment possible.

Thanks!

UTEMIS project looking promising from corner the concept and the team who manage this project. i am very sure if this project have a good the future. when this token will listed in of the market and how the price per token?  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
If Utemis will not reach the hard cap? Are they going to burn token or stay with the circulating supply of  200 billion? and I just read the whitepaper if something happens to you like, Hackers hack your wallet thru escrow account are you going to refund those? hope to hear from you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
A normal honest project. No water about the universal care of humanity and ecology. In Latin America, carnivals are often held, especially in Brazil. If you attach dynamo to dancers of samba, how much can you earn from crypto currency?
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
How many funds have been raised for this moment? Could someone told me? Because I can't find this information at their website.

Total raised funds is shown on the homepage https://www.utemis.com/

If you scroll down a little bit you will see "UTS Token Sales Information" there is a counter which shows the raised funds sofar.
The counter automatically updates whenever someone purchase UTS tokens.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xd21daa01e682f849c8e21bd945bc040103091640#pageSize=100
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
I hope that ICO will be more active than now. 199 ETH is very small, because the company promises 6,500 ETH for generosity - there is a big difference! Let's see, everything can change ...
UTEMIS project it is big project and very promising, the reason I am participating here is that they have a vision, concept and the team very nice.
I will stay here until the project is successful. good luck UTS

Thank you for your support!
How many funds have been raised for this moment? Could someone told me? Because I can't find this information at their website.

If you scroll down a little bit you will see "UTS Token Sales Information" there is a counter which shows the raised funds sofar.

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xd21daa01e682f849c8e21bd945bc040103091640#pageSize=100

Oh, you are right. Sorry. I don't know how I couldn't see a counter of raised funds.

UTEMIS team have raised only 178 eth. It's a small amount, as for me...

UTEMIS actually raised 179.17 ETH sofar since the start of the pre-ICO (February 15th) which is in our opinion a decent start. The pre-ICO period (14 days) main focus is to get smart money, private investors and people with business expertise onboard and offer them a great discount (+50%) without any large advertisement campaign.

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

Oh, you are right. Sorry. I don't know how I couldn't see a counter of raised funds.

UTEMIS team have raised only 178 eth. It's a small amount, as for me...
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
200billion,what is hardcap?

Hi thank you for the question.

The total supply is 200 Billion but our hard-cap is  less than 80,000 ETH.
Do not let the massive supply confuse you, the price is 1 ETH = 1,500,000 UTS and with the pre-ico bonus you get 2,250,000 UTS per ETH.

I think this is a very cheap token, and has enormous potential to ride,
after we send ETH do you directly sent UTS token to our wallet?

Yes, you will recieve the UTS tokens directly in your wallet. No need to add it in MEW, because it is already listed.
UTEMIS project looking promising from corner the concept and the team who manage this project. i am very sure if this project have a good the future. when this token will listed in of the market and how the price per token?  Smiley

The token will be listed on Exchanges after the End of the ICO, So in May. The price per token on the ICO is 1,500,000 UTS = 1ETH
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Pre-ICO is now LIVE  - More details https://utemis.com
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I think this project with a good future and a great team. Good luck
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Do not let the massive supply confuse you, the price is 1 ETH = 1,500,000 UTS and with the pre-ico bonus you get 2,250,000 UTS per ETH.

I think this is a very cheap token, and has enormous potential to ride,
after we send ETH do you directly sent UTS token to our wallet?
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
a good utemis project to empower a profitable business is very encouraging and successful
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Chinese Translator

A little higher hardcap
Interesting project. How do you manage the process of product returns and refunds?

Dear Rdynamics,

Thank you for your question. When it comes to Business to Business (B2B) platforms there are two models to follow: In one model companies have insourced distribution and they manage it themselves, this is extremely expensive and operationally extremely intensive, it takes decades to master this model; Amazon is a clear example, note that the company needed many years and more than 6 billion dollars in Venture Capital. The Chinese or Japanese e-commerce giants, opted for adding strict mechanisms of control when it comes to managing the product cycle but the products are ultimately shipped by the seller. We have opted with this model because it’s faster and it is more compatible with the Chinese e-commerce giant that we want to emulate. In fact this system together with the escrow account (a system that guarantees payment and refunds in case the seller underdelivers) is exactly the way that this Chinese e-commerce giant is conducting business nowadays.

If you have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask, we are happy jump at every opportunity that help us explain the UTEMIS’ business model better.
Pages:
Jump to: