Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️🔥 [ANN][ICO] VANTUM - Fiat-relay Smartcontracts + Masternodes 🔥⚡️ - page 2. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Guys, very Cool WP. It's very informative and interesting. Very good job
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How many projects are you going to add to your platform at the start?
Activity: 102
this is one of the benefits of the Vantum platform. Fiat-Relay SmartContracts bridge the gap between crypto & fiat by enabling users to execute transactions in crypto and automatically exchange into fiat without the need for engaging crypto-exchanges.
Activity: 128
Is this Minable yet?! If not, when is the planned timeline? Anything more than Q4?
Hello, as i know mining starts 1st November.
Activity: 185
Crypto_Pugz
Is this Minable yet?! If not, when is the planned timeline? Anything more than Q4?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Team & Whitepaper will be released before August 10th!
Where can we find your team members? August 10th was 3 days ago.

Not sure about the team members just yet however the whitepaper was just released a couple of hours ago. Visit their website to take a look, I think we will get an update on the team members in the coming days now that the whitepaper has been released.

vantumnetwork.co/
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
Team & Whitepaper will be released before August 10th!
Where can we find your team members? August 10th was 3 days ago.
Activity: 207
What exchanges will be first?
Activity: 109
I think you are a rich person who only makes a platform because I see the total supply is small and very affordable, if your project has massive trust in the eyes of investors, the small amount of funds will be easily collected with satisfying targets.
It's very unique project at all. I'm very satisfied. Can't wait theri mobile app
Activity: 392
I think you are a rich person who only makes a platform because I see the total supply is small and very affordable, if your project has massive trust in the eyes of investors, the small amount of funds will be easily collected with satisfying targets.
Activity: 16
Hey guys. Can you tell me more about your 4- level MN?

I want to know the same thing.

This is not a bounty campaign thread it is ANN thread, Post it on the bounty thread 4th week is going on.
Activity: 109
Hey guys. Can you tell me more about your 4- level MN?
Activity: 102
Vantum Network creates fiat-relay smart contracts that enable trustless cryptographic transactions and service masters to produce highly-scalable, high-throughput, applications.

I read Vantum adopting a practical mainstream and daily use of cryptocurrency that is supported by applications that bridge the gap between mainstream and cryptocurrency fiat transactions that are faster, safer.
it's great to be able to compete with other platforms
Activity: 84
Vantum Network creates fiat-relay smart contracts that enable trustless cryptographic transactions and service masters to produce highly-scalable, high-throughput, applications.
Activity: 16
vantum desentrasilasi and not bound by any government but adjust to the state of fiat money in various countries, this is interesting, but I think it takes a long time to reach such a large scope, I hope this is the hope of many companies, especially small companies to stay connected with their customers well
Interesting project, attracting the attention of the community. I think the problem of "adjusting for monetary status in different countries" is already available in the VANTUM technology. Therefore, Vantum is sponsored by any government. Am I mistaken?

I do not think that government sponsors any ICO, especially that too open.

But this project is really unique I believe it has a real potential.
Activity: 350
vantum desentrasilasi and not bound by any government but adjust to the state of fiat money in various countries, this is interesting, but I think it takes a long time to reach such a large scope, I hope this is the hope of many companies, especially small companies to stay connected with their customers well
Interesting project, attracting the attention of the community. I think the problem of "adjusting for monetary status in different countries" is already available in the VANTUM technology. Therefore, Vantum is sponsored by any government. Am I mistaken?
Activity: 58
August 10 will be an important milestone for the project as that's when we get our first look at the whitepaper and that the team will be announced which most people I think are waiting for before buying into this project. For anyone wanting to try their luck and win 1,000 Vantum tokens then check out the contest below on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/cryptotrader85/status/1023361461278535680

lets see whats in here by aug 10... is there something worth checking out here???

Yup, I put this project on my watchlist but it is extremely impossible to consider anything legitimate, let alone investable, without a whitepaper... I'm not sure how I feel about a project launching pre-sales without a WP  Huh

Anyways, will come back on the 10th and I hope something good is brought forth. I do like my masternodes  Wink

Exactly why we discounted tier1 so heavily (70%), we realize there isn't much to go off early on so we adjusted the risk/reward accordingly with 1ETH=2000VNT. Over the next two weeks just before tier2 begins, there will be quite alot released, including team, whitepaper, a huge decrease in blocktime and halving event changes on mainnet launch.

Mainnet launches during in september, and thus risk/reward ratio will be adjusted accordingly then also with 1ETH = 600VNT for the main sale.

Glad to hear we made your watchlist, join us on discord if you havent already to stay up to date 👍

Sounds good. Im on the sidelines until then.
How about masternode information?

Like how many tokens to secure a node?

5,000VNT for standard masternodes
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
August 10 will be an important milestone for the project as that's when we get our first look at the whitepaper and that the team will be announced which most people I think are waiting for before buying into this project. For anyone wanting to try their luck and win 1,000 Vantum tokens then check out the contest below on Twitter.

lets see whats in here by aug 10... is there something worth checking out here???

Yup, I put this project on my watchlist but it is extremely impossible to consider anything legitimate, let alone investable, without a whitepaper... I'm not sure how I feel about a project launching pre-sales without a WP  Huh

Anyways, will come back on the 10th and I hope something good is brought forth. I do like my masternodes  Wink

Exactly why we discounted tier1 so heavily (70%), we realize there isn't much to go off early on so we adjusted the risk/reward accordingly with 1ETH=2000VNT. Over the next two weeks just before tier2 begins, there will be quite alot released, including team, whitepaper, a huge decrease in blocktime and halving event changes on mainnet launch.

Mainnet launches during in september, and thus risk/reward ratio will be adjusted accordingly then also with 1ETH = 600VNT for the main sale.

Glad to hear we made your watchlist, join us on discord if you havent already to stay up to date 👍

Sounds good. Im on the sidelines until then.
How about masternode information?

Like how many tokens to secure a node?
Activity: 58

Pages:
Jump to: