Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️🔥 [ANN][ICO] VANTUM - Fiat-relay Smartcontracts + Masternodes 🔥⚡️ - page 6. (Read 1748 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Thinking about it some more, the fact that you can use multiple currencies to pay is also a very attractive one. Personally, i would rather spend litecoin or ethereum, as Bitcoin is something that should be kept for as long as possible
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
You write. "VantX is the first decentralized application created on the block block Vantum and built in such a way as to allow small and large companies around the world to interact with their customers in cryptoeconomics, while maintaining the initial income in a currency supported by the government." Which government of the country in question?

This refers to fiat currency, which is supported by all world governments. This should not be misconstrued with believing that Vantum is sponsored by any government.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
You write. "VantX is the first decentralized application created on the block block Vantum and built in such a way as to allow small and large companies around the world to interact with their customers in cryptoeconomics, while maintaining the initial income in a currency supported by the government." Which government of the country in question?
Activity: 358
how much coin for masternode?
You have been added to HK’s premier mining platform New Coin Announcements

http://i.imgur.com/VjWJQ1ss.jpg

Want program and hassle free mining with low dev fees?

Now seeking alpha testers for our new Platform!

Do not download stable version as this is featureless with only profit switching
https://discord.gg/vPQFmdG and ask to be a part of the alpha/beta testers or just keep up to date on new coins!

Can you pm website info
Activity: 92
Activity: 44
Activity: 210
You have been added to HK’s premier mining platform New Coin Announcements

Want program and hassle free mining with low dev fees?

Now seeking alpha testers for our new Platform!

Do not download stable version as this is featureless with only profit switching
https://discord.gg/vPQFmdG and ask to be a part of the alpha/beta testers or just keep up to date on new coins!
So help me understand - based on the 30 and 60 percent splits listed above, it is a total of 90 percent masternodes, and I'm assuming the rest is PoW? Also if that's the case how does the ICO work. Is the ICO for an initial amount of tokens, then on launch we switch to PoW and Masternodes?

The remaining 10% is split between service masternodes in addition to fees collected from usage
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
So help me understand - based on the 30 and 60 percent splits listed above, it is a total of 90 percent masternodes, and I'm assuming the rest is PoW? Also if that's the case how does the ICO work. Is the ICO for an initial amount of tokens, then on launch we switch to PoW and Masternodes?
Telegram community links have been updated.
Activity: 364
Very interested to know more about the advancement of this project.
Activity: 8
Finally usable POW/Masternode project
Following !
[Disclaimer] Please note that this thread is launched on behalf of the Vantum Network project. Further information can be obtained by e-mailing [email protected]. I am the bounty manager of Vantum Network.
-------------------------

Pages:
Jump to: