Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 3. (Read 8931 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It's a pity, sometimes it's hard to understand what the conversations are about
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
"Blockchain products for 'dummies' are the next big thing" says Rami Shechter, CEO of #Vanywhere, to the SmarterAnalyst.
As a mainstream product, Vanywhere wants to bring the world of crypto to everyone!

https://www.smarteranalyst.com/cryptozone/5-reasons-mainstream-blockchain-product-next-big-thing/
When users use the Vanywhere platform instead of online content, they can pay per minute to talk face to face with the exact person they need. Thus, in order for the project to achieve a meaningful and meaningful goal for the community, the project needs to work with a wide range of professionals in all areas. How does the project do it?

What would you call a wide enough range?
We chose for the initial market penetration, to focus on: Beauty and makeup, Fashion and Style, Food, Blockchain and Crypto, Travel, Fitness and Health.
You can see in our white paper - https://vanywhere.com/WhitePaper_en.pdf
we have a well planed marketing strategy. We will advertise those verticals for both Skillers and users.
And if a Skiller want to offer service from any other vertical, he is welcome to do it! It will be up to the market forces of supply and demand.
Itay, Vanywhere's Co-founder, was live in Bitcoin Ben:
"The future of labor and how the workplace is being decentralized, Vanywhere is that movement!"

https://www.facebook.com/Bensemchee1/videos/619633251734805/
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
When users use the Vanywhere platform instead of online content, they can pay per minute to talk face to face with the exact person they need. Thus, in order for the project to achieve a meaningful and meaningful goal for the community, the project needs to work with a wide range of professionals in all areas. How does the project do it?
Very little news about you on social networks, so I understand a lot of work. Do you plan to participate in the next conferences? For a long time I have not seen you.

Just came back from the last Consensus in NYC, and heading to Tokyo next week.
What conferences are you talking about?

In the near future there will be a conference in Frankfurt and then in Japan.

And how do we know that you were at these conferences if on Twitter and other social networks don't write this? / on twitter only two news with hashtag #nyc,
let's write more about the life of the project, it's always nice to see an active team.  Wink

We will actually be in Japan next week.
And for those updates - join our Telegram  Grin
Its all there
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Very little news about you on social networks, so I understand a lot of work. Do you plan to participate in the next conferences? For a long time I have not seen you.

In the near future there will be a conference in Frankfurt and then in Japan.

And how do we know that you were at these conferences if on Twitter and other social networks don't write this? / on twitter only two news with hashtag #nyc,
let's write more about the life of the project, it's always nice to see an active team.  Wink
I really wonder that How many skillers will the network support on release?

Currently we have few hundreds, with new coming every day.
We have a business plan exactly for this purpose, you can check it out in our white paper - https://vanywhere.com/WhitePaper_en.pdf
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
VANYWHERE PARTNERS WITH QUOINE, ONE OF THE LARGEST REGULATED GLOBAL EXCHANGES

These are exciting days at Vanywhere. After inking a deal with Qtum earlier this year, we recently secured another partnership with the global fintech company QUOINE, that owns QRYPTOS; one of the largest regulated cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
https://blog.vanywhere.com/vanywhere-partners-with-quoine-one-of-the-largest-regulated-global-exchanges-916eb8030738
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I really wonder that How many skillers will the network support on release?
Good day dev's Please write me your offer in PM.

What offer are you talking about?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good day dev's Please write me your offer in PM.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
legendary
Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015
if anyone is interested. vanywhere would be talking at zoom online conference at 13:00 gmt (in 45 minutes). anyone is welcome to join & ask questions. there would be other projects talking prior & after vanywhere. im not hosting but would be present.

https://zoom.us/j/6507806848
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
This is a project I'm looking at. Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform backed by QTUM, that instantly connects people seeking and offering skills through live video, voice and chat. Find out how you can become a part of it today

It's a great way to give something to the community and get some more into your budget. And the best part is, you can pick any skill you want and I am sure you will get somebody that is in a need of that skill.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is a project I'm looking at. Vanywhere is a skill-sharing platform backed by QTUM, that instantly connects people seeking and offering skills through live video, voice and chat. Find out how you can become a part of it today
Pages:
Jump to: