Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 5. (Read 8931 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
Activity: 42
people please help me, I need your help, tell me please is there any bounty for translation? Because I know a lot of languages...Smiley
Activity: 14
What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Activity: 8
Where can I find a list of your advisors?
very good coin! I am receiving good returns in staking rewards
get it while it is still cheap
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Awesome Project guys! I really like the fact that you could Project it! Great innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

BTC
ETH
Qtum

And for private pre sale you can pay with fiat
What role of token on this platform?

To pay for Skillers
as a Skiller - to pay for ads
For community - reward for reviewing Skillers applications
Activity: 7
What is the minimum amount of ETH required to participate in private-sale?
Activity: 56
What role of token on this platform?
Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project
Vanywhere founders are now in Consensus NYC conference! Come and meet us if you're here!
Miner? Want to become a miner? Than you should read this from the Bitcoinist: "...the mining market has been slowing down as mining costs have gone up while profits have been decreasing, not a combination you want to see as a miner". 

But dont be sad! Become a Skiller in Vanywhere, share your crypto knowledge, and create another source of revenue - http://vanywhere.com/become-a-skiller

http://bitcoinist.com/nvidia-expects-2-3-decrease-in-sales-to-crypto-miners-in-the-next-quarter/
How is beta testing so far,when can we expect full product out?

I would like to join,but from what i remember only iOS is available at the moment,is that still the case?

Yes, now we have our iOS version out. After the token sale we will release the Android along side with the blockchain implementation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
How is beta testing so far,when can we expect full product out?

I would like to join,but from what i remember only iOS is available at the moment,is that still the case?
From Silicon.nyc article about dApps that will survive the market: "Vanywhere solves a real issue, saving people time and earning them money, plus it has the ability to scale as a Qtum blockchain". Thanks, SiliconNYC we're blushing 😊😊

Read the full article, and let us know what do you think 💪🚀
http://silicon.nyc/blockchain-dapps/
cool idea. I have never met such projects. tell me, and the skillers will have some ranks and will it be possible to put marks after the conversation?

Yes ! this is correct. Our review mechanism is 100% trustworthy as its on the blockchain. Also, the skiller application is reviewed by the community.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
cool idea. I have never met such projects. tell me, and the skillers will have some ranks and will it be possible to put marks after the conversation?
At what stage project? Recently, there is very little news on social networks. When will the version for Android? A counter how much is the donation of funds at the moment will be added to the web?

The pre sale will begin soon, and the Android version will be released after the main token sale.

Yes - we will present the progress of funds.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
At what stage project? Recently, there is very little news on social networks. When will the version for Android? A counter how much is the donation of funds at the moment will be added to the web?
Pages:
Jump to: