Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 52. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Does the skillers price vary depending on the distance of skiller-customer? OR is it fixed?

why would you assume it's distance based?
Does the skillers price vary depending on the distance of skiller-customer? OR is it fixed?

I thought that skiller sets the price of the service.

The Skiller sets the price, they've written it down several times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Good read, informative  and to the point. I definitely have to be more active on reddit,  seems like it's a place to be when it comes to crypto related stuff.
Activity: 3

Yeah, it has a good structure, and solid app to boast.
Unlike many, it has a MVP to show
Wow great Smiley i will share this project to my friends!
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 3
Wow great project! Waiting for this!
Activity: 154
Is there a KYC process for skillers?

That would be smart move,people woul feel safer if they know Skiller went trough KYC first

They explained earlier that they are going to have a rigorous verification process.

Are there any ICO and blockchain related skills?

That would be smart move,people woul feel safer if they know Skiller went trough KYC first

They explained earlier that they are going to have a rigorous verification process.
Maybe in time it would be possible to take piloting courses over VAnywhere.

Maybe in the computer game Cheesy

Yeah i think piloting course would be a bit too over the top.Or maybe eventually some theory part of the flying,some basic preparation.

Does anybody want to do heart surgery? Smiley I don't know, I think it will be limited by common sense rather that boundaries enforced by the app.

Maybe Vanywhere will want to protect themselves too and serious health related stuff wont be allowed?

But there shouldn't be such limitations, if you want o transfer knowledge that is one thing, but what you do with the knowledge is up to you.

There shouldnt be,but you open yourself for potential lawsuits.And we know that people like to blame someone else for their mistakes.

It's one thing to have an open platform and another to go completely against common senses. Even if they do decide to have no limitations I doubt a lot of people would be asking to master brain surgery.
Activity: 112

Exactly this,people want to feel safe.
Activity: 70

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Yeah i think piloting course would be a bit too over the top.Or maybe eventually some theory part of the flying,some basic preparation.

Does anybody want to do heart surgery? Smiley I don't know, I think it will be limited by common sense rather that boundaries enforced by the app.

Maybe Vanywhere will want to protect themselves too and serious health related stuff wont be allowed?

But there shouldn't be such limitations, if you want o transfer knowledge that is one thing, but what you do with the knowledge is up to you.

There shouldnt be,but you open yourself for potential lawsuits.And we know that people like to blame someone else for their mistakes.
Activity: 70

I'm willing to bed there's a disclaimer in ToS Cheesy

Yeah, you gotta protect yourself and I'm sure Vanywhere will do exactly that.

I'm willing to bed there's a disclaimer in ToS Cheesy
How do you plan to regulate a high skiller influx in lets say China or India?

I guess it could be self regulated through reviews.
Activity: 238

Activity: 126
How long does it take for a skiller to be added to the platform, from the moment he signed up?
Is it immediate or does he need some verification?

I sure hope there will be some verification,even basic one would be ok.
Pages:
Jump to: