Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 VANYWHERE – World’s #1 Skill-sharing Platform on the Blockchain 🚀 - page 48. (Read 8954 times)

Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Hmm, this sounds very weird to be honest. Not really sure what to think of it. Has ICO ended already?

What is weird? All? a part?

The token sale is now on a private presale phase.

How is the private sale going?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

How is one sells basket weave as skills on this platforms?
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

The Skiller can decide whether he wants to give up to 5 minutes free. Its good in order to check if they match. And in case that the 5 minutes free was enough for the whole service the user can tip the Skiller and everyone will be happy  Grin

How do you prevent people from abusing this 5 minute grace period?

Thats why i would like to see some kind of comments for users too,where Skillers could see such a thing.So for example if user  often abuse this thing,other Skillers would be able to see that and simply reject the call and save the time.

But he would have to fill some documentation on why he did it no?
And i'm guessing in that case, the last 60 seconds of the video are recorded for inspection by admins?

The reviewing system should help that.

A Skiller can also report abuse.

Can Skiller put some user on blacklist for example,so that user cant contact him ever again?
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
What is VANY/ETH rate during ICO?

I think 1 VANY=$0.05  while total supply is 800000000 VANY tokens. I would say reasonable price and token supply.

What I would like to know though is how much  exactly is for sale?

The allocation is as follow:
50% - Crowd
23% - Company
13% - Team - Vesting quarterly over 2 years
14% - Bounty, partners, advisors

All unsold tokens will be burnt of course?
Activity: 70

The Skiller can decide whether he wants to give up to 5 minutes free. Its good in order to check if they match. And in case that the 5 minutes free was enough for the whole service the user can tip the Skiller and everyone will be happy  Grin

We don't. its up to the Skiller to give them. If the Skiller notice that the user is not serious he can end the call immediately.

Can a skiller decline to work with a certain customer? for example a stalker?

Im sure that will be option too,in case you had bad experience with that suer,and yoiu dont want to deal with him anymore.
Activity: 98
Maybe in time it would be possible to take piloting courses over VAnywhere.

Maybe in the computer game Cheesy

Yeah i think piloting course would be a bit too over the top.Or maybe eventually some theory part of the flying,some basic preparation.

Does anybody want to do heart surgery? Smiley I don't know, I think it will be limited by common sense rather that boundaries enforced by the app.

Maybe Vanywhere will want to protect themselves too and serious health related stuff wont be allowed?

All Skillers must sign terms and conditions.

Stating that they are responsible for any possible damages,and that Vanywhere cant be held responsible in anyway,something like that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Does a skiller have the ability to rate the customer?
You Know, some apps have that, as there's alot of troll around
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
What kind of censorship do you have in place?
Activity: 160

Thats why i would like to see some kind of comments for users too,where Skillers could see such a thing.So for example if user  often abuse this thing,other Skillers would be able to see that and simply reject the call and save the time.

And i'm guessing in that case, the last 60 seconds of the video are recorded for inspection by admins?

No we don't record. We will be able to track users thru their history. And also Skillers can report abuse.

What kind of history do you keep?
Activity: 219
How has UBIQ partnership benefited this project?

Do you mean Qtum?

Yes, my mistake. It was Qtum

So the benefit was huge! Qtum blockchain is faster and cheaper. Also its a strong community, which we see as highest value.

Oh so they have a separate blockchain?
Activity: 238

We don't. its up to the Skiller to give them. If the Skiller notice that the user is not serious he can end the call immediately.

I see. Is the call charged per second or?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

I think 1 VANY=$0.05  while total supply is 800000000 VANY tokens. I would say reasonable price and token supply.

50% - Crowd
23% - Company

Can we know untill when bounty campaign will last,i couldnt find that info.Usually its till end of ICO,but just wanted to ask exact date,if possible.And also,do you plan any airdrops in the near future?
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Can a skiller decline to work with a certain customer? for example a stalker?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Is KYC needed to join their sale? I really hate those. I know it's useful thing, but it often gets complicated.

Yes, need KYC.

50% - Crowd
23% - Company

We lock the rate at the day of the sale so now the rate is 1 VANY = 0.05$
Maybe in time it would be possible to take piloting courses over VAnywhere.

Maybe in the computer game Cheesy

Yeah i think piloting course would be a bit too over the top.Or maybe eventually some theory part of the flying,some basic preparation.

Does anybody want to do heart surgery? Smiley I don't know, I think it will be limited by common sense rather that boundaries enforced by the app.

Maybe Vanywhere will want to protect themselves too and serious health related stuff wont be allowed?

All Skillers must sign terms and conditions.

Will it be possible to send additional documents/info via the app? For example after a successful call to send some document related to the call?

Like a contract or something? Or some material?

What kind of additional documents?

for example a receipt, a map, many valuable things.

The reviewing system should help that.

A Skiller can also report abuse.
Hmm, this sounds very weird to be honest. Not really sure what to think of it. Has ICO ended already?

What is weird? All? a part?

The token sale is now on a private presale phase.
Pages:
Jump to: