Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]: VECTORZILLA WORLD'S 1ST BLOCKCHAIN BASED STOCK GRAPHICS MARKETPLACE. - page 5. (Read 1049 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Great project! recommend VectorZilla to my friends and relatives.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
 The people behind VectorZilla is over forty (40) people who have
decades of experience in ui/ux, creative graphic design, software product & service
development, IT consulting, business management, and entrepreneurship that is why im sure that this project will become sucess
Activity: 53
VectorZilla.IO is a revolutionary new marketplace for stock graphics, featuring over 1 million self-owned graphic elements and over 120,000 compositions. Built on top of the Ethereum network, the platform will see a beta launch take place in the second quarter of 2018. VectorZilla's enviable image library is currently worth $25 million and can be accessed at affordable rates using VZT at super-fast speeds, or other digital currencies and fiat money that are converted to VZT during checkout. The VZT can also be freely traded on crypto exchanges. Don't miss this opportunity.
Activity: 176
 VectorZilla is a Great project with true innovative idea.. I recommend everyone to join this great project..
Activity: 364
Vector Zilla is blockchain based so we are assured that all critical data, information and files are safely stored in an transparent and decentralized ledger at all stages. It is an open platform for all marketplace transactions between contributors, customers and partners.

Please visit for more info:
https://www.vectorzilla.io/
VectorZilla will offer an innovative suit of online graphic and publishing tools.
VectorZilla aims to leverage blockchain technology to pay contributors in real time with tokens VZT.
Activity: 53
VectorZilla will not only give you the best experienced  in ui/ux, creative graphic design, software product & service development, IT consulting, business management, and entrepreneurship but also will enable its user for for advance design which can make really benefits its customers.
I like how you presented the project. Looks Neat. What is the Token price during pre-sale?

When will the token sale end?

And how much Vectorzilla Token I will get for 0.1 BTC investment?
you can check out regarding the price at our website here https://account.vectorzilla.io/#/signup?ref=arjaymanalo
we have bunos for our early believer
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I like how you presented the project. Looks Neat. What is the Token price during pre-sale?

When will the token sale end?

And how much Vectorzilla Token I will get for 0.1 BTC investment?
im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
this is not monero this project is called Vector zilla
World’s first Blockchain based Deep Learning (AI) driven, Royalty Free Stock Graphics Platform & Marketplace
brand new
Activity: 0
Amazing Project,looking  forward Vectorzilla World
VectorZilla aims  to drive significant volumes of customers (at a low customer
acquisition cost) by charging a much lower  price on vector images. In return, revenue
comes from a high sales volume.
Activity: 9
im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
brand new
Activity: 0
In the project groups on facebook and twitter, very high-quality content. It's nice to work with such content!
i'm so glad that this project exist it will a lot to those company specially the company which line of their business is advertising i'm sure to the success of this great project
VectorZilla is a first to its kind stock graphics and graphic design platform base on futuristic block chain technology.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
By the way,Iassume at som epoint you are going to create a markepplace for stock images. In that case, will the tokens be the sole medium of transaction or you will still support FIAT?
Pages:
Jump to: