Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]: VECTORZILLA WORLD'S 1ST BLOCKCHAIN BASED STOCK GRAPHICS MARKETPLACE. - page 6. (Read 1049 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Seems an interesting project with a decent team and already huge reposatory of stock images. Will be interesting to see how the ICO performs.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Wow!!! what a great project and idea!
I am sure, I will use this once release like shutterstock!
Looking forward for the success of this project!!!

#countmein
Activity: 66
With VectorZilla,users will be able to save edited files on their choice of cloud storage or on VZ cloud storage for a small fee.
Activity: 176
VectorZilla will provide advanced graphic design and publishing tools
and integration with all popular platform..
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Each VZT is 0.001 ETH. During the Presale, there is a minimum purchase amount of 0.10 ETH and contributors will get 100 VectorZilla Token before calculating bonuses
Accepted cryptocurrencies include Ethereum (ETH), ETH Classic, Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC), and Waves (WAVES). If you want to invest in USD or in other fiat currency, you will need to buy cryptocurrencies first.
Activity: 179
VectorZilla aims  to drive significant volumes of customers (at a low customer
acquisition cost) by charging a much lower  price on vector images. In return, revenue
comes from a high sales volume.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Guys, we should give red trust a little bit of chance. I know that many do not trust red trust but everyone deserve a chance. Better than those that start over with new account.

By the way, you should create and design the ANN thread to view better and provide more information about it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
hm the red trust is not a good sign. It's a red flag for many people. Is the reference true from Lauda? What kind of bumping service do you offer?
Activity: 714
The project will have a great effect on every vector graphic designer, it will surely help them to improve their income through this project.
Keep it up guys, you've done good.
Activity: 490
It is really not optimal if the OP has negative trust rating. You should better ask someone reputable fro the forum to do the announcement for you.
VectorZilla provides transparent transaction visibilities to all contributors and coin holders...all the data and information are saved in blockchain
VectorZilla provides transparent transaction visibilities to all contributors and coin holders...all the data and information are saved in blockchain
Activity: 25
Im very proud of this team and founders of this project,They are not only well experienced  in ui/ux, creative graphic design, software product & service development, IT consulting, business management, and entrepreneurship.And they are also working together for a long time and thats a big big factor in creating a project like this

CONGRATS AND GOOD JOB DEVS!
Activity: 176
VectorZilla aims to leverage blockchain technology,and will provide the option to download files and save them..
Activity: 16
any airdrops or translation bounties !?
Activity: 308
Original movers really benefit from price token appreciation. In other words, this project is only ICO. New participants can take advantage of new participants to market ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added VectorZilla ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/VectorZilla. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Wow!as I've read some lines from your white paper I know this project has a positive future..congratulations to the developers and the whole team who really made this possible.Another opportunity to the crypto enthusiast like us..so let's go!
Activity: 56
Dude! Seriously, I was showing people how you just spam others for no real reason! You are a true spammer! Your comments to others is the proof and unfortunately I got in your radar! Not for long. People will see through your spiteful comments. Smiley
Yeah you keep doing whatever you want to but just for your information,I have already created a thread to warn users about your shady business involving ICO's.You may want to discuss the same here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2784441.0 .I will wipe the thread clean if community thinks I'm wrong and your promotions are legit.
It's really not nice to banter words this way. Pls lets calm down.
Pages:
Jump to: