Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification - page 10. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Thanks for that MrSpaysbo you really did a good job for making quality translations. Hope that some time there would be Vietnamese board in the forum. But is it okay to post it on the bounty thread that would be suited so that it would be tabulated by the bounty manager. Thank you.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are beginning with our presale at Velix.ID in 1 hour 25 mins! (11:59 PM UTC)!

If anyone is interested in investing, we are currently offering 35% discount ! Do join our telegram https://t.me/velixID

You can sign up for the presale at account.velix.id

Let us know if you have any questions! We are always right here for any support you might need.
Thanks dihari. Good job for making it done in due time.

As said in the velix.id project to verify it is very difficult and takes a long time to get verification approval. and the velix id project makes it easy and does not take a long time. projects like this will surely be useful in the future if the project can get targeted success. and can be launched soon.
Thanks for that support AllcoinHunter we do appreciate it.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I will visit those links because I want to understand more clearly about the rules and concepts offered by the project to the participants who would like to join.
This is ann Indonesia thread suitable for I learned because I was intrigued by the project, hopefully, other than I will be more interested participants to follow and join this project.
It's a great step, have provided the Tread Indonesia. Hopefully, it will be many people interested to join and invest into the project Vellix from around the world.

I also really hope this project has a lot of the participation and investors to join in this project. and I am sure if there is a  cooperation between the team and the participants of the project will certainly be successful.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
I will visit those links because I want to understand more clearly about the rules and concepts offered by the project to the participants who would like to join.
This is ann Indonesia thread suitable for I learned because I was intrigued by the project, hopefully, other than I will be more interested participants to follow and join this project.
It's a great step, have provided the Tread Indonesia. Hopefully, it will be many people interested to join and invest into the project Vellix from around the world.
Activity: 448
Activity: 448
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
As said in the velix.id project to verify it is very difficult and takes a long time to get verification approval. and the velix id project makes it easy and does not take a long time. projects like this will surely be useful in the future if the project can get targeted success. and can be launched soon.
Italian translation of the ANN thread is up for questions and discussion: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-una-piattaforma-globale-per-la-verifica-dellidentita-2816103
Thanks for fhat piggy, you've done a great job, hope you moderate it with ease and enthusiasm.

Hexah,
Velix I.D. ANN moderator.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello. What's your hard/soft cap?

Hi our soft cap is 2.5 million dollars and our hard cap will be 25 million dollars, if you have any questions please feel free to ask
We will be happy top help you!!

Cheers!!

Velix.ID Team
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 329
Merit: 1

Soft Cap : $2.5 Million
Hard Cap : $25 Million
All unsold tokens from the token sales will be burnt.

Before asking such basic questions, study at least the site, friend Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

UPD - The first post of the Russian announcement was changed in accordance with the new graphic materials from the project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-2816992.msg28838937#msg28838937
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Blockchain-Based ID Verification Platform: Velix ID Aims to Resolve Identity Verification Crisis

With Velix ID, user always keeps his personal information under control and can share it with anyone he wants - there is a unique 8-number alphanumeric password, that one can set to protect his personal information. Velix Platform puts data on encrypted public ledger - no data transaction can occur without the authentication of the ID’s holder. It is simple and effective. Such approach will become a groundbreaking solution to the problem of identity crisis, which has been affecting the world since the first global databases were developed.
The Velix.ID tokens will be available for purchasing in the coming weeks.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/velix-id-aims-to-resolve-identity-verification-crisis/

Pages:
Jump to: