Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Velix.ID - A Global Platform For Frictionless Identity Verification - page 8. (Read 10492 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 265
Please I need assistance on this bounty.
Hello Abah007 if you need assistance about bounty you may address it on the official bounty thread of Velix.ID that could be located here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyofficial-velixid-bounty-campaign-750000-vxdextended-2799783. Or you can join the bounty chat about it and address it to the bounty manager here is the link https://t.me/VelixIDBounty. Thanks!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Please I need assistance on this bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
This is an important announcement, We have been getting some security breach attempts since Day 1 of our Pre-sale. However, the rate at which security attempts were being tried increased, and with the news of beetoken and experty hack, we have decided to pause the Pre-Sale and go through a rigorous security audit to secure the platform in a better way. It has been reported to us that already scamsters have managed to scam investors of more than $50K of investors by creating fake accounts on telegram with the same names as that of Velix.ID team and asking for ETH in their personal wallets.

So as a measure, we are pausing our Pre-Sale till our security audits are through and we will be announcing the new dates soon.

The scammers are really just in a corner and we must all take care of our assets, Be sure to validate the ETH address you will be sent to their website. Don't let them fool us! be secure!

IS the pre-sale ongoing now? or still having security measure?
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
A good start to the project, the fees started perfectly. We are waiting for the continuation!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good day please I need guidance on how to go about this bounty,I can't find where to register and steps to follow.
If you want to participate in bounty, this is a great project. the here is the reference.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyofficial-velixid-bounty-campaign-750000-vxdextended-2799783
Activity: 112
Good day please I need guidance on how to go about this bounty,I can't find where to register and steps to follow.
The token percentage is a great thing for this project, i can see that only 50 percent can be bought by investors, how about the 30 percent reserve?
how long does this token will be lock and what is the purpose of the reserve? where will it be using?

*** I hope that you can solve the problems with scam issues soon. many investors are waiting. +1 with your early solution!
The reserved tokens will be used for the project development of Velix.ID. Thanks for the overwhelming support jpoker272727 we do appreciate it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is an important announcement, We have been getting some security breach attempts since Day 1 of our Pre-sale. However, the rate at which security attempts were being tried increased, and with the news of beetoken and experty hack, we have decided to pause the Pre-Sale and go through a rigorous security audit to secure the platform in a better way. It has been reported to us that already scamsters have managed to scam investors of more than $50K of investors by creating fake accounts on telegram with the same names as that of Velix.ID team and asking for ETH in their personal wallets.

Since the campaign was being paused in the  pre-sale, what wil happen now to your participants who partake on your different bounty categories? Are they going to continue to promote your project though it is not announce that your bounty campaign is freeze or pause for now? Only thing was being paused is your Pre-sale, isn't right? Meaning as of the moment your not accepting investors to buy your token veli.id, correct me if I am wrong with my understanding. Thank you Smiley

Hi, yes due to the reason above as said they have to paused the ICO. This is for all the investors security.

In addition to that the campaign, is still running and it wasn't affected at all. if you are interested to join you can follow us here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28637249

Thank you for your interest!
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
The token percentage is a great thing for this project, i can see that only 50 percent can be bought by investors, how about the 30 percent reserve?
how long does this token will be lock and what is the purpose of the reserve? where will it be using?

*** I hope that you can solve the problems with scam issues soon. many investors are waiting. +1 with your early solution!
Activity: 868
Merit: 289

Since the campaign was being paused in the  pre-sale, what wil happen now to your participants who partake on your different bounty categories? Are they going to continue to promote your project though it is not announce that your bounty campaign is freeze or pause for now? Only thing was being paused is your Pre-sale, isn't right? Meaning as of the moment your not accepting investors to buy your token veli.id, correct me if I am wrong with my understanding. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 193
Successful choice of the problem to be solved. When I tried to participate in ICO Zilliqa, the identification at bitcoinsuisse.ch took a lot of time and effort. It is good to go through the procedure once and everywhere quickly and without an extension to make out the documents.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
One of this new projects is Velix.ID. This is a project powered by block chain technology. They are focusing on verification system. We know this whole process of verification can be pretty exhausting and time-consuming. #Velix.ID
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
ico price is 1 USd

yes the crowd sale price will be $1 however the tokens will be discounted as per the phases as follows

Pre- Sale Phase 1 : 27th Jan to 2nd Feb - Minimum Amount required $10,000 at 40% discount
Pre- Sale Phase 2 : 3rd Jan to 9th Feb - Minimum Amount required $5000 at 30% discount

Crowd Sale phase 1 : 10th Feb to 17th Feb - No minimum amount at 20% discount
Crowd Sale phase 2 : 18th Feb to 25th Feb - No minimum amount at 15% discount
Crowd Sale phase 3 : 26th Feb to 5th March - No minimum amount at 10% discount

Feel free to ask any questions, We will happy to answer that

Cheers!!
VelixID Team

There something I'd like to ask Sir, since the price value is 1$, why your minimum amount required  was 10,000$ at 40%discount? does this one is for individual investor? and Why is it so high 10k$ is a huge amount actually? If I am going to compare it into other crowd sale this is so high as a capital investment for the investors. Sorry for the question just wanna know.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
is there any guarantee that privacy data is safely maintained? how do you guarantee that data will not be misused, or be traded in the future? sorry, I dont doubt the company in managing the business, but it could happen by employees or other parties for personal gain, this is very important to be known by the public, either as potential investors or users.
I will continue to monitor the project and will be the first participant to register.  Information about this project is also quite complete. Convinced that the project will be great in the future.
Thanks for the support Ellawow, we do appreciate your support for our project.

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/velixid
Thanks Fiorri,  it was a pleasure for doing that one on us.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I will continue to monitor the project and will be the first participant to register.  Information about this project is also quite complete. Convinced that the project will be great in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Hello! Can i read your WP?

The whitepaper of this project was at the top of this thread section which can be find at page 1 of this Ann thread. , you can click it then read. You can see the what Velix.id really all about, from their aim, goal and target why they established this ico project as well. And one of their aim reason I like was solving the problem of financial costs, time consumption and privacy.
I am interested in the web translation into Spanish, but I don't see spanish language available in the form, if you want this language please contact me PM.

Also I have translated both the ANN and the WP into Spanish, but in the spreadsheet my user is only assigned to the ANN, can you update it?
You may contact the bounty manager on the bounty thread or simply ask about it on the bounty chat for Velix.ID.

Here is the link for the Velix.ID bounty chat: VelixIDBounty and look for @CryptoKin.

Thank you!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I am interested in the web translation into Spanish, but I don't see spanish language available in the form, if you want this language please contact me PM.

Also I have translated both the ANN and the WP into Spanish, but in the spreadsheet my user is only assigned to the ANN, can you update it?
Good luck on your project.
Thanks for the support pcpi.

I've completed ann thread translation to Polish a while ago (January 25th 2018) but forgot to report it, so here it is.

Polish ANN THREAD
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-velixid-globalna-platforma-do-sprawnej-weryfikacji-tosamoci-2822106
Good job Sheme for the translated work you've done for Polish we really appreciate it.
Pages:
Jump to: