Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Interesting project, i'm sure this project has potential for success.

Activity: 18
Excellent opportunity friends, we must take advantage, thank you for this opportunity
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I like this project. All functions in the application are good ideas. I hope to see this in the future
Activity: 235
It was a good project! Good Luck !  Grin
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
It seems to be a very intresting platform. I shared this to all my currency friends.
Activity: 119
hello
what if opied googledocs airdrop form sending to registred email to avoid double fill. thanks 
Activity: 15
I strongly advise not to miss this hand. Tokens will cost good money. And do not be lazy to invite your friends. Teach them to also create a purse in MEW and perform simple actions.
Activity: 31
It was a good project! Hoping for success of this project.  Cheesy
Activity: 132
first of all I like bounties which include reddit campaign. I read your whitepaper, thats shiny for the future. Good lcuk team I'll be in touch.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Vendicoin project looks great ! Good Luck !  I shared this for my  friends and  I will support this one. Wink
Activity: 5
GOOD LUCK BOYS!!! Wery good AIrdrop  Wink!! The BEst platform!!I was lucky to participate in it!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
I am interested on this project. It is different form most of ICO and blockchain development.
Activity: 3
This is exciting. best wishes for project success
Activity: 3
This is quite a unique project. I am hopeful about the future of this [Suspicious link removed]d Luck to the developers.!!!
Activity: 20
Activity: 8
Activity: 10
Wonderful currency and wonderful project
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Lots of new users with short 'great project' type of posts. Whats that about?..

Anyway more detail on how vendi will generate revenue is needed before I'd get involved.
Looking forward to this project seems unique. Good luck to its developers and to its team.
Very good platform. Easy to understand and seems promising. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: