Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 20. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I like the idea of advertising and the design is on next level here ! i will keep my eyes on this project and inverst some ETH.
Activity: 17
Awesome project with best team management, roadmap and marketing skills is too good, i am definitely join this project.
Activity: 77
Looking forward to this project seems unique. Good luck to its developers and to its team
Activity: 46
Nice project. Im hoping to be a part of its bounty campaign. Good luck dev and team!!
Activity: 5
Nice project. Im hoping to be a part of its bounty campaign. Good luck dev and team!!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Great project. Awesome team.  Looking forward to this project seems unique. Good luck to its developers and to its team.  Best of luck all VendiCoins team!
Activity: 6
Awesome project. I would love to hear more. The Vendio platform that allows the members to use and engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
Activity: 57
In my opinion, the highlight of the project is the interactive video (VIP) platform that bridges the communication gap between publisher content and viewers.
interests and advertisers by linking relevant ads to the publisher's media consumed by
viewers.
Activity: 3
it seem wonderful project  Cool Grin i wish all best to this team
and success <3 #support
Activity: 42
Come to take a part of this promises project. Hopefully this project will success and famous.
Activity: 13
Looks like a solid project with some good potential gains!!
Activity: 31
Vendi is one of the biggest projects i ever joined,good luck in the ico Smiley
Activity: 104
The site is well done, Viuly loses 100 times !!! Come on, crush Youtube! I'm with you!
Activity: 148
This will be huge i am sure..
copper member
Activity: 97
🔥🔥🔥Thank you VendiFans!!!🔥🔥🔥
The #VendiCoins #ICO is now in the process of being rated on CryptoRated! We have made it to the #3 spot. But, don't stope there. KEEP VOTING! Type in VendiCoins in the search & VOTE!
Comment to let us know after you voted!

https://cryptorated.com/ico-request-pipeline/

Activity: 11
the Vendio platform allow the members to use engage in all in-app functions and it easy to fill in the form. I hope the project will turn out well.goodluck for the future conquering crypto world.
Activity: 630

Wow..the first digital advertising platform with Video Interactive Platform (VIP) that bridges the comm gap between publisher content, viewer interest and advertiser, I am in love with this project!! Hopefully this project be successful and gain mass adoption!!

Activity: 148
I love idea, and totally agree with you, I don't like ads, but if they must be, better that they are relevant. Good luck.
Activity: 45
Nice project, I like it's telegram chat. There are already about 3000 members. The link is https://t.me/VendiCoins
Activity: 18
this is a very good project, I can't afford to miss out
Pages:
Jump to: