Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 35. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Wonderful project, so excited
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Good project making video streaming more enjoyable by minimizing obstructive ads and placing relevant ads
Activity: 266
Activity: 1
its biggest and good project.  i am happy to see and take a part on this token.
Activity: 11
This is a nice project with outstanding Dev team with high quality pedigree in their fields of endeavors, however, nothing succeeds on its own, there's need for dedication and sacrifice on the part of the dev team to deliver on their plans so as to gain investors confidence. I believe in the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Activity: 448
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
This one of the best platform I ever seen
USER friendly!
Activity: 69
Not only they filled the gap, the most important aspect of any startup, they also opened their candy bag to a lot of users who definitely want to own a bit of VendiCoin. Thanks Vendicoin for airdrop and bounty. Eagerly waiting to receive some.
Activity: 43
Great work Team, i like vendicoins website its awesome and your project is really good keep it up...!
Activity: 34
it seems an interesting project read all the information it will be successful in future.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Good afternoon. Your website is created on an HTTP connection. It is not safe, and does not support encoding for the SSL and TLS protocols. When do you plan to upgrade your site to an HTTPS connection? And do you plan to do it at all?
Activity: 11
Clear roadmap makes it easy to see future vision.

good luck.
thank you!!
gng
Activity: 210
Activity: 377
Merit: 11
well project,  thanks for free tokens
Activity: 4
Nice Project. Awaiting new prospects of the coin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
alpha.deex.exchange
World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token
A good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects, I want to support this project!  Wink
Activity: 38
Feeling great to join this project
 Very good Project  the goal is good. Hope to see this in the future conquering crypto world.
Good luck to its developers and to its team.
Activity: 179
The project will bring happiness to the crypto exchange
Pages:
Jump to: