Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 VendiCoins: The Next Generation Video Advertising Platform 🔥🔥 - page 34. (Read 9535 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The best project ever. I have checked out every detail and infos. They look like pretty impressive. Professional Team! Great!!
World’s first crypto advertising platform  good hopefully its a crypto revolution in advertising industry.The concept of the VendiCoins project really easy and friendly. Anyone can understand that. We best of luck for all relates person of this project.
Activity: 175
World’s First Crypto Advertising Platform & Token
  An interesting idea...
  Good program of generosity...
I want to support this project! Good luck to its developers.
Activity: 12
Hello all. Looking through the WP I come up with a thought that this is just a decentralized platform to feed us with a proper ads content, anything else I am missing here, please?Thank you in advance!
Activity: 55
There are 7 rounds of investment. I did not fully understand if there will be any difference in the payment of tokens in these rounds?
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
join the airdrop and the company of the bounty, good luck
Activity: 16
Activity: 74
Activity: 6
Your airdrop is good for advertising your ICO. I think your project is good. Keep it up. I participated
Activity: 171
I joined and filled out the form
I expect it to be a good project and it will be one of the strongest projects
My best wishes for success
Activity: 68
It is a good airdrop. Hope for the best..
Activity: 72
Activity: 134
Wish the project as soon as possible.
Activity: 55
Good luck to you, I hope you will manage to make an excellent project, which everyone will like.
Activity: 45

Interesting idea, I think at team all to turn out, I wish success to the project!
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
The best project ever. I have checked out every detail and infos. They look like pretty impressive. Professional Team! Great!!
Activity: 53
Activity: 31
Great Project. I like the idea of this project and mind working behind this project also great. Looking forward for this project, because this project going to moon very soon.
Activity: 238
I read your white paper and I would like to clarify a couple of points!
1) when will the exit on the stock exchange?
2) what is the exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: