Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]☀️☀️☀️ VITA ☀️☀️☀️ Bringing the Smart Mortgage to the world - page 3. (Read 1820 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Will you have discounts for customers who wish to purchase more than one residential building at the same time?
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This will be the same as all mortgages if you fail to pay you risk losing your home. At VITA we will always try and work with the client to see why they have financial issue and try and help in anyway to bring their finances in order. Buying a first home is hard and losing it would be even harder. So in any case where there client stops paying or cant pay we will look at all the solutions possible

Your project is a hope for young people to find their own housing. If the client does not pay a mortgage, how will this problem be resolved?
I think that in this case - people can lost house. This is very serious thing
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Your project is a hope for young people to find their own housing. If the client does not pay a mortgage, how will this problem be resolved?
I think that in this case - people can lost house. This is very serious thing
Activity: 149
We have along term plan but at this moment in time it will be homes not commercial. But the future is a great thing and everything can change
Good to hear you state for long term, some people has been worked them life time for getting money to buy some property like house. but, it's not easy to happen. i hope this project can cut the time to quickly get new house by young people like me.
Some people are just lucky, they can easily find a good job and successfully move through life. To other people, help is constantly needed. I think the project can help both!
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
We have along term plan but at this moment in time it will be homes not commercial. But the future is a great thing and everything can change
Good to hear you state for long term, some people has been worked them life time for getting money to buy some property like house. but, it's not easy to happen. i hope this project can cut the time to quickly get new house by young people like me.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
We will be using Lawyers/Solicitors agreed by both parties as you would in a normal house sale

Who will act as the guarantor of full legal support for the acquisition of real estate?This is very important for customers.

This is the reason why physical inspection will always take place between the buyer & seller before completing a certain transaction.
You can't totally complete a deal via online communication only. Real estate is one of the few that needs actual presence of both parties.
If they are starting the project in UK, we will know if it will be successful in that area, if in case their services will be the talk of the town.
Integrating crypto in real estate seems to be pretty simple as presented but there's more than meets the eye in this business dealing.

I think you're wrong. Today, all spheres of human activity go to the Internet. And real estate transactions online are the future, you no longer need to leave your home to fully equip your life: food, services, transportation, delivery of goods and much more happens via the Internet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
copper member
Do you plan to work with commercial real estate in the future, which is also characterized by the durability of the investment object?

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
We will be using Lawyers/Solicitors agreed by both parties as you would in a normal house sale

Who will act as the guarantor of full legal support for the acquisition of real estate?This is very important for customers.

This is the reason why physical inspection will always take place between the buyer & seller before completing a certain transaction.
You can't totally complete a deal via online communication only. Real estate is one of the few that needs actual presence of both parties.
If they are starting the project in UK, we will know if it will be successful in that area, if in case their services will be the talk of the town.
Integrating crypto in real estate seems to be pretty simple as presented but there's more than meets the eye in this business dealing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think the project can find its niche in real estate, but for a limited contingent. Cryptocurrency is still not as popular as we would like especially after the fall of 2018.
Activity: 153
Do you plan to work with commercial real estate in the future, which is also characterized by the durability of the investment object?
copper member
We hope in the future to accept several other crypto currencies

We accept
Eth
BTC
BCH

Thanks

In what currency will you accept payments? I have bitcoin that I do not want to exchange

ok, great ...
Are you planning to expand your capabilities? Litecoin, XRP ... or only through the exchanger?
Activity: 104
Will everything be normal from the point of view of the legislation when making such real estate transactions?
I am also interested in the legal part. How such contracts with a client will be drawn up, especially online.
copper member
Funds raised by the IEO within the next few months will be used and part of the funds raised from the ICO

Good evening. I think your project will be useful for many people who cannot buy real estate on their own. It’s not clear to me what funds will be used to provide loans to clients?
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Will everything be normal from the point of view of the legislation when making such real estate transactions?
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
We accept
Eth
BTC
BCH

Thanks

In what currency will you accept payments? I have bitcoin that I do not want to exchange

ok, great ...
Are you planning to expand your capabilities? Litecoin, XRP ... or only through the exchanger?
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
Can you tell me why you did not use a standard https on your website?
I bet you have your own reason, but this is very bad for a potential investors and member because they do not know whether you care about your community safety or not.
it is very simple but it has a lot of meaning for some people including me, I do not trust any project that does not use a standard https on their website.

Hello again TwSeventh, as mentioned yesterday, the upgrade is done. So now everything is back to standard, and up to your comfort levels. Just check it out for your own comfort and let us know if there are any other concerns you have.

We set absolutely highest level of priority, not just to make users comfortable but also follow and listen to their views and suggestions. So keep on suggesting us anything you wish to see.

And any questions about the project too are more than welcome!

Your website now is using it, one point positive from me because you were hearing your community speech.
security is the most important thing before anything else, that was why I said that before.

and can you tell me, who is your partner right now? and what will you do if you are unable to reach your desired amount of funding?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good evening. I think your project will be useful for many people who cannot buy real estate on their own. It’s not clear to me what funds will be used to provide loans to clients?
copper member
We will be building the first home in the UK. Building the platform here first then rolling the VITA network out world wide.

We will be building and buying homes to add to the VITA network. We believe that we can develop amazing homes and for a respectable cost to sell making a profit but also offering a low cost first home

Will the attracted investments be used to purchase land for the construction of real estate? Or will you buy ready-made objects for sale?

Where will you construct your first real estate? Because physical inspection is only possible if you are near the location and does not require expensive travel fees. If you are selling low cost first home, then your clients are not really wealthy that can afford additional travel surcharges.
Pages:
Jump to: