Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]☀️☀️☀️ VITA ☀️☀️☀️ Bringing the Smart Mortgage to the world - page 4. (Read 1820 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 100
In what currency will you accept payments? I have bitcoin that I do not want to exchange
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
We will be building and buying homes to add to the VITA network. We believe that we can develop amazing homes and for a respectable cost to sell making a profit but also offering a low cost first home

Will the attracted investments be used to purchase land for the construction of real estate? Or will you buy ready-made objects for sale?

Where will you construct your first real estate? Because physical inspection is only possible if you are near the location and does not require expensive travel fees. If you are selling low cost first home, then your clients are not really wealthy that can afford additional travel surcharges.
copper member
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Thanks for the support

I also faced the problem of buying real estate. I like your idea and I will follow the development of your project.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Why should users use your real on estate  mortgage service? how are you going to earn their trust?
copper member
We will be working with other sales companies in the future but for now we will just be using the VITA app

Do you work with real estate agencies?
If yes, then indicate the companies that are interested in cooperating with you.
copper member
We have several companies who we will be working with to make VITA's project run smooth

The project is actually sensible, but you have 3 people on the team, i understand correctly? or are there other faces
Activity: 18
I also faced the problem of buying real estate. I like your idea and I will follow the development of your project.
Activity: 18
Will the attracted investments be used to purchase land for the construction of real estate? Or will you buy ready-made objects for sale?
Activity: 19
Do you work with real estate agencies?
If yes, then indicate the companies that are interested in cooperating with you.
Activity: 20
Why do you recommend using MetaMask to store tokens rather than MyEtherWallet?

Can I use this service?
Why did you use the ERC20 standard and not the new ERC777?

The Ethereum blockchain is experiencing big problems with scaling. Why didn’t you choose Tron or Stellar?
Activity: 154

Can you tell me why you did not use a standard https on your website?
I bet you have your own reason, but this is very bad for a potential investors and member because they do not know whether you care about your community safety or not.
it is very simple but it has a lot of meaning for some people including me, I do not trust any project that does not use a standard https on their website.

As you can see, the VITA team fixed this on their website.

I like the concept of the project, but the return on investment has a long term, so the team must prove that they can do all the work efficiently
In any project that you invest, it is a minimum investment for half a year, and there you will see
Will it be necessary to sign a formal loan agreement or will the conclusion of a smart contract be enough?
Activity: 21

Can you tell me why you did not use a standard https on your website?
I bet you have your own reason, but this is very bad for a potential investors and member because they do not know whether you care about your community safety or not.
it is very simple but it has a lot of meaning for some people including me, I do not trust any project that does not use a standard https on their website.

As you can see, the VITA team fixed this on their website.

I like the concept of the project, but the return on investment has a long term, so the team must prove that they can do all the work efficiently
Activity: 20
Will conversion of VITA coins into fiat be available in your application?

What fiat currencies will be available and what are the exchange fees?

Is your project dependent on your ICO results?
As you know already, ICO is not a thing anymore in crypto community.
Most of them resort to IEO for sourcing of funds.
And where are you going to test your smart mortgage platform?

To conduct IEO you need to have from 5 to 10 bitcoins.

I think for startups this is a pretty big budget.

The project needs to finalize the concept and recruit a team to implement plans on the road map.
What documents will users have to provide for obtaining a mortgage for the purchase of real estate?
Activity: 154
Is there any minimum investment? or you can go into your project with any amount
Activity: 112
The project is actually sensible, but you have 3 people on the team, i understand correctly? or are there other faces
copper member
see the post above me. I am not sure about this. I was reading your website very well. Making it less interesting. I hope to be diligent reading to friends

Hi Manok, can you tell me what you mean. If you are having any trouble understanding anything, please let us know, it will be explained so that you can share about it with your friends easily. You can also call us to directly ask things. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: